+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xDeadlyPhoenix View Post
    Well don't shout that too loud ;o

This is my first ever ban on any gaming website/forume/game - in like ..well, ever - and I just raked in 2 of those bans. Potentially three in just as many days
    Hehe. That actually would make me very toxic if that happens. I got reflection lvl 8.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    HA! I Knew It! You really ARE GNYU on an alt acct!!
    haha Shht! Don't tell anyone - I know some people who would go berserk if they knew.

haha Shht! Don't tell anyone - I know some people who would go berserk if they knew.
    *full groan + facepalm*
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

lol well I feellike Gm gave his days counted.... unless he delete this tread like he do to my other 2 threads hahahahaha #dayscounting
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I like the new upgrade stat on ranger n scout weapon it make them hit harder than before tat all so don't hate on me

So i guess the folks that bought earlier upgrade ranger & scout bows are hosed because PWI are now selling better ones for the same price they paid. I guess those folks should delete their obsolete 4-month old upgrades and buy the new ones as PWI hopes.

Nice of PWI to be so considerate to new rangers and scouts at the expense if the ones that helped them support this game.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Well don't shout that too loud ;o

This is my first ever ban on any gaming website/forume/game - in like ..well, ever - and I just raked in 2 of those bans. Potentially three in just as many days
    You aren't handling your ban very well. I sent you 3 different PMs to read on your EaglePhoenix account when your suspension is up. I am now closing the xDeadlyPhoenix account as well, and will unlock the other ones when your 7 day suspension is over.

Why there is no answer to THE question? Why the stats on upgrades changed? What could possibly be the reason, besides making people to rebuy the same upgrade weapons they did 4 months ago?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

I still got my old upgrade xbow 70dd 4month ago I use it as DD n the new xbow stat pure damg OP it a win win for me

Karazy has to discuss with his bosses what he should tell us (if they intend to tell us anything). The heming and hawing of that can take some time to happen - if at all. I'm not holding my breath tho - I doubt we will get any more reasons for this than we have ever gotten from YNK/PWI for their decisions.

All that really remains for us as the customer is to decide for ourselves if this attitude is acceptable from a company that wants our patronage. I already know what that decision is from several notable long-term players here as I am in communication with many of them outside of these forums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast