+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Deleting thread and banning player no fix problems in game, we all have the right to express our opinions about game status and game decisions, whether we agree or not.

Many player who bought the upg just do it because they have no choice, if you had a weapon become obsolete because stat have been changed, it was a bad decision for old upg owner,why no selling it with same stat that had been sold before? Is too hard fix it? or your guys no worried about player thinking?
    You have a choice its called quitting. Just saying
    Ohh and feel free to bann me I'm already out of here
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Blaming ME for all the issues of the game is just ridiculous, and shows the level of toxicity in our forums. If you have an issue with the upgrade sales, why not explain your grievances with complete sentences or arguments against them?
    Well you are a worker there so you have also 2-3 of your cent to give to CEO who is doing this... We haven't been asked about any upgrade changes...

Claiming that this company is just "milking it's players" is also ludicrous. We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales, and when we finally do release it, we have 2 different situations occur. They are both currently happening right now.
    Well have you ever made any kind of disccusion before you sold the next upgrades? While the Atzigan was here the upgrades had the same stat for being sold for over 4-5 months straight, after he left you decided to choose stats of the weapons somehow... People have asked of course for upgrade sale but without any changes...

Why would we entertain that? I left the thread open for 6 pages, and not one comment posted was positive, but even worse then that, none of the comments were even SLIGHTLY constructive. Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?
    People already are mentioned constructive feedback in the old thread and even here providing a feeback yet you "wash your hands" by closing the threads and think everything is cool... We have already 3-4 pages of new thread and you do not even bother to read it and even respond to each player... While Atzigan was here and we made few topics which we didn't agree to he did delete the overpowered items immiediately... Now it's even worse...

If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have?
    Because people want to "mean" something in this game? They do not want to be left behind? They do not want to be weak? The have to buy your upgrades, that's why they are doing it... While you seem to "care" about your product you just do not do it... For example how am I supposed to face "top"/"donator" players with my old "crappy" upgrade?
    The new one is 130% hp with 27x-28x vit in it while the old is
    120% hp and 120 all stats... I am losing here slighty nearly 150 vit which gives me a lot of hp... How am I supposed to get any recompensation for that? I ever "over paid" for it by buying it for 8k while the new upgrades are for 5k. And do not tell me the you are not responsible for what others did and you can't do nothing with my old upgrade... Recompensation is just needed here...
    You wanted a constructive criticism so you have it now.
    Greetings.
    Retired/Quit status.

By these standards, and considering my past 17 000 posts, most of which have been very helpful to people with questions about the game / forums.. My knowledge about the ToS and its implementation (oh them discussions <3 ) and practically doing a GM's work.. I should probably get your paycheck, instead.

But anyways, cynism isn't a bannable offense unless you make it so - but then again, you could as well ban every other forummember that's left.

You cannot honestly say that my post wasn't constructive, because your newly implemented forum-rules say that posts need to be constructive whether negative or positive. It did contain some hints and tips.
    Whether you like those or not is entirely subjective, but fact remains that they are still hints and tips and therefor constructive.

The point of a constructive message is that by applying the hints and tips, there should be improvement. Well, if you go by those - I'm sure this place would be improved.

Banning players for disagreeing is in my honest opinion just an abuse of 'your powers'. Though, that I understand, GM's have been abusing their powers (deleting tickets, copying ingame items, changing rules..) for years now. We have had several of them and lost most of them - but surely it's not possible to get rid of all of them and get actual decent ones. They all fall for the trap, must be the toxic environment - I guess.

Lastly:
    You cannot possibly apply your own forumrules as they are contradictive.

Create alternate, backup, or multiple forum accounts.
    - but every account a person makes, is automatically linked to the forums. Making different accounts is also entirely allowed by the game's policy. Therefor, by going by one rule you are both applying and trespassing either rule.
    Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for use by one person
    But the game's policy allows for account sharing. It is not recommended to do so, but it is still possible and allowed. However, since every account is also linked with the forums - this automatically means that whenever you share your account you also share your forum accounts.

So, I suppose, you should ban the whole lot of us.

Warnings will be issued to forum users who break these posting guidelines
    Where is/was my warning I would be banned?

Everyone who knows me, could say I'm a very cynic poster - but will do so in a mostly (eh eh) correct manner. However, I take it that sarcasm and cynisism doesn't catch on the internet.. still not a bannable offense.

So either change your rules to match realism (see, constructive), or continue the path of your 'predecessors'. Yeah, I meant the corrupts.

P.s.: i'd kindly like to point out that I did not make the, now permanently banned, account for giggling purposes. As you may well notice, its starting date dates from well before you even got to be a GM. That goes for this account as well, so do not think I made these account just for your sake. These were made before you came up with the above rules. You can ban them, surely - but not sure what you will achieve by that.

Since you read all the threads and pages - let's start with the previous 3?

Part of my constructive posts can be found back in the 6000 that you have deleted. Enjoy your read.

People do not blame YOU for anything (but perhaps not going by your own company's set rules), they do however blame PIW/YNK and every corrupt GM we have had. YOU are a spokesman for PIW/YNK and therefor you take the grunt of the complaints.
    It IS your job to forward those complaints and do something about it.

Doing something, does NOT equal deleting and pretending the problems are not there - but quite the opposite. It starts with acknowledging that those problems ARE there and that there should be OPEN communication.

Where was the open communication about the latest upgraded sale? If you mean to tell that you knew nothing of it.. perfectly fine, but that only proves the sceptics that 'you' will NOT be able to bring us the changes you have PROMISED. If you DID know about the upgraded sale - that only proves us that you do NOT MEAN what you have promised.

Either case - it just means to us, the playerbase, that no immediate and positive changes are coming.
    You still want us to be positive about that? Try us.

Cheers
    EaglePhoenix

Edit:
    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have
    I just read this and cannot.. *mindblown*, not sure if serious or seriously troll?
    We can thus conduct that money, again, speaks for itself rather than actual sense.

People buy them because THEY ARE THE ONLY CURRENT MEANS TO BE COMPETITIVE. They buy them not because they WANT TO but because they HAVE TO.

+1 for economics tho - do not provide what people need, but make them believe they need what you provide.
    Again, you have my vote.
    Last edited by xDeadlyPhoenix; 07-10-2015 at 12:01 AM.

You will only be banned for blatant disregard of our established Forum rules. EaglePhoenix is on time out for his violations of our Forum policy, and will be back within the week with hopefully more constructive opinions and ideas. I left that thread open for a while, but it was seriously toxic and getting a little absurd. I am all about open communication, but let's try to keep the ridiculousness of the accusations down to ones that are reasonable. Blaming ME for all the issues of the game is just ridiculous, and shows the level of toxicity in our forums. If you have an issue with the upgrade sales, why not explain your grievances with complete sentences or arguments against them? Claiming that this company is just "milking it's players" is also ludicrous. We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales, and when we finally do release it, we have 2 different situations occur. They are both currently happening right now.

The first situation is the people who were asking for and wanting the Upgrade Sale now have their sale. They are buying plenty of them, so PWI is happy that it is generating revenue AND providing their players with something they asked for/wanted.
    The second situation is the group of people who are calling this "the end of times", that "the game is being ruined", that "the GM's are useless/terrible/antichrist/etc", NOT spending money, NOT providing us with the information/explanation that this game is being ruined by these items and how, NOT informed as to what changes we are working towards as a company( Spoiling the future abilities of the classes in the Korean version of the game when we run the International version for example..), NOT generating any sort of positive content whatsoever. Why would we entertain that? I left the thread open for 6 pages, and not one comment posted was positive, but even worse then that, none of the comments were even SLIGHTLY constructive. Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?
    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have? I take polls, I read the forums, I play in Limestone, I talk to players online, I post threads asking how to improve the game with YOUR input, and what do you guys do? Accuse me of not caring? Of making empty promises? Of all sorts of things, few of them true. I understand why people avoid this forum, because this really is ridiculous. I made a promise to my players to improve their game, what are YOU doing? There are people on these forums that don't even PLAY the game, still hanging out here, telling people that I'm a liar? That's crazy. Almost depressing really. The person that is actively trying to connect with the community, getting ostracized for doing so?

I won't give up on the players that I made a promise to, to the old ones playing for many years, to the new ones that join us every day. I will continue to try my best each and every single day to make this game the game people loved and enjoyed playing again. I would rather work WITH my players, and that is why I try to connect with you as often as I can. THANK YOU, truly and deeply, to the MANY players who talk with me in PM's, send in tickets with information/ideas, that TRY to make this a better game by working with me. I appreciate all of your help and insight, and will continue to work hard to keep my word with you.

Sincerely,
    Karazy
    I'm here today and every day of the week - but that doesn't really matter. I'll take the warning for double posting - but it gets too long otherwise.
    As per my above post, your open communcation about latest upgraded sale lacked both in the open as well as the communication department. Something, somehow went wrong there. .

You continuously keep asking for us to explain and come up with arguments against upgrades and what not else. Do you not understand that you are making a mockery of your players? We have been providing continuous CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. We have provided you with TONS of idea's and TONS of CONTRA's to the upgraded and Epic sales.
    Yet, you walk in saying: hey guyz you so toxic - let's hold hands and whisper it in my ear why we should not sell them? Do you not read, comprehend, both or just ignore everything that has been said and written down?

TALK ABOUT BLATANT DISREGARD OF YOUR ESTABLISHED PLAYER BASE. This is pure mockery, this IS disrespectful.
    You talk about getting respect without having proved anything but your OWN DISRESPECT to your players!

Do you not see why that would anger your players? Do you not see where the toxic comes from? Where is your open communication about that?

The only language you understand is money. People buy upgrades, whatever the stats => people want upgrades, regardless of its stats. Of course PWI is happy, LOL ! Generating revenue and providing with them with something they want is a whole different matter, though..

Yes, you are NOT providing us with the info nor explanation, you do NOT inform us of the changes (really, you did not). You did NOT provide info about coming skill changes.. kraszer did.
    You DO entertain us, however.

Asking us again what our actual issue with the weapons are, once again - just proves that you do NOT READ nor LISTEN to our suggestions, complaints and idea's. There have been plenty of idea's provided, none have been implemented - apart from Euthen and a few by Atzigan. Do you see any of them here now? I don't.

You indeed made a promise. What have you done to fulfill that promise? Exactly the opposite.
    Well, thank you?

That people are more active on the forums, as you say, than they are ingame - should tell you plenty enough. You are not really trying to connect, the way you bent people's words, the way you apply your censorship (what is this? N.Korea??) ..
    You walked in hardly introducing yourself rather than boasting around how you would apply your godlike powers and change the world. Sorry, but it didn't sell to any of us.

Try the humble path next time and actually listen to your players. People wouldn't be so contra then.

You are writing this post in full disrespect of every player, incl. me, who HAVE contributed with plenty of positive feedback of plenty of stuff. Be it IM or gameplayability - but you insist on disregarding that aspect and going of only those who have personally PM'd you and kissed your feet. All you are doing here is boasting how much power you have and with how much magic you will change the world - when in fact, the power is none and limits itself to banning and censorship.

You deleted all those posts with that feedback and expect us to rething/rewrite it all back in tiniest detail so you don't need to burden your mind with thinking for yourself. Well, no thanks. Either dig through those posts and get it back, or come up with something of yourself other than your latest upgraded sale.
    Besides, upgrades are now an evil necessity, so yes people will still ask and buy them - changing its stats without your so called open-communication, however, just negates any of per yours above.

"yours sincerely",
    Eagle
    Last edited by xDeadlyPhoenix; 07-10-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Here, a third post - for banning purposes, but don't worry! This is my last complaint (depending whether or not you choose to reply and the way you do so), I promise, no such complaints on the EaglePhoenix account ;o !:

I'll go back to being positively constructive after you've proved your worth of our efforts. I don't have the intention to put effort into being so, if it will be just disregarded like all of the previous ones.

If you have honest intentions of bringing changes - go look back at some of your predecessors way of communicating and try applying it for yourself.

Like PJ sais: it's your forums, you do with it what you want. Just don't expect happy faces if this is your way of communicating.

I'm feeling like bloody GNYU in his prime. FFS.
    Do forgive me, people!
    Last edited by xDeadlyPhoenix; 07-10-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Applause to all GM's involved in this last Upgrade sale thing *clap clap clap*. With this sale I think you lost the already-non-existant trust in you guys, and made it go negative trust, like a templar with double-dip. How people are to buy anything now? They will buy something and a month from now those same things will come out with new stats, which outclasses previous ones. Who had this brilliant idea of changing the stats on parts? We want to know, who to blame. I haven't bought zhen so far, but I still was mumbling wtf to myself while checking new parts. You guys, all you do is go back on your words. Do you know what was balancing the scales of your lies and truth about Glacial upgrades being less OP than old ones? Zhen! And now it is with regret that i must inform you that old upgrades have nothing on Glacial upgrades no more. Big fat lie. I am not mad But I am so very Disappointed in people who decide exactly on how to milk some more cash, please karazy don't try and sugarcoat things, because it is milking (or fking people over, the ones who bought the same upgrades 2 months ago).

People i think next is Isen, its practically empty, so gotta merge with Jainus, and no more upgrade sales since this sale, so that Isen won't be able to buy upgs, and their weapons would lose their worth. Saying this, because there is no guarantee that it won't happen, all the things up till now show that you say one thing and do the opposite.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think that voting for compensation is useless, we all know what kind of compensations they distribute.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

They ought to think about incentives rather than revenues.
    The latter will come if the former is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by God4Hand View Post
    Sad admin. I've stated much worse post's/tickets to the admin's. Must be the $ amount that the got from my account's. Never got banned, never got ticket's or warning's. This new admin has toxic backlash.
    Well don't shout that too loud ;o

This is my first ever ban on any gaming website/forume/game - in like ..well, ever - and I just raked in 2 of those bans. Potentially three in just as many days

Quote Originally Posted by xDeadlyPhoenix View Post
    I'm feeling like bloody GNYU in his prime. FFS.
    Do forgive me, people!
    HA! I Knew It! You really ARE GNYU on an alt acct!!

Anyhow Karazy - you want reasons why people are upset?
    (I will try to separate PWI and you personally, but realize we look at you as the embodiment of PWI)

People asked for more upgrades - PWI gave them more upgrades. Granted. Not such an issue because there is already a proliferation of upgrades in this server. You can't put Humpty Dumpty back in his shell. So players accept it.

So why did PWI not give them the same upgrades that were released than 4 months ago? Why change their stats to the point where they were even more powerful in-game than previous upgrades? Why alienate all those people that paid your company for their glacial upgrades? Perhaps instead of deleting threads you can answer these simple, but inconvenient questions?

You have tried to defend the release of upgrades, yet it is not just the release of upgrades that have caused all this anger. Did you folks not see what happened when the glacial-based upgrades were released? People that had the original upgrades were understandably pissed. They paid YNK a LOT of money for those upgrades and with a single brainfart PWI made those weapons the next best thing to valueless.

The fact that you can make that post earlier in this thread does not mitigate the fact that PWI has made a pretty large error here by completely alienating the people that have paid them for these glacial-based upgrades. those people feel cheated and for very good reason. These upgrades are NOT a new tier of weapon (i.e. Onyx) so changing them cannot possibly be justified in the player's eyes.

A few of us has seen this as another ploy for PWI to force us to buy these *new and improved* glacial upgrades to stay competitive in this game. EP called this "Milking a dry cow and making it mad". Meaning that PWI is trying to get owners of upgrades, that they already paid $80 US a pop (plus forging) for, to throw them aside and PAY IT AGAIN for these new ones. You call that "Ridiculous". We are calling it as we see it. You (PWI) have CHEATED those that bought their upgrades less than 6 months ago.

Why should anyone continue playing your game if your company will continues to cheat its players time and time again? Respond and give us some explanations and reasons. If you are not personally qualified to do that, then get your bosses to respond TO US.

Nothing toxic here. I am not blaming you personally for anything that happens in these forums (though I think in some cases your choice of words can rub the wrong way -- nobody likes being called "ridiculous" for raising a very valid issue with you). I AM blaming PWI and looking to them for answers either via you or up your hierarchy. In fact I would like to see Steve Lee come in here and explain this clusterf**k because I AM holding him personally accountable.

(*I wonder how long it will take before this post is deleted *)
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-10-2015 at 04:30 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast