+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Ty Gm the new katar stat u guy make it for agi dhan n I love it with element 80% n play royal for more crit rate Op ass

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistBlad3r View Post
    Ty Gm the new katar stat u guy make it for agi dhan n I love it with element 80% n play royal for more crit rate Op ass
    If i where you i wouldn't pay a dime in this game as from now on. This surprise PWI gave us wont leave you with people to test said weapons on >.>
    GL anyways and i completely agree with what EaglePhoenix and Demonic6000 posted
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Karazy has to discuss with his bosses what he should tell us (if they intend to tell us anything). The heming and hawing of that can take some time to happen - if at all. I'm not holding my breath tho - I doubt we will get any more reasons for this than we have ever gotten from YNK/PWI for their decisions.

All that really remains for us as the customer is to decide for ourselves if this attitude is acceptable from a company that wants our patronage. I already know what that decision is from several notable long-term players here as I am in communication with many of them outside of these forums.
    I WISH that was the case. No, I'm currently on an investigation for a compromised account that I am desperately trying to finish before today so that my player can play during the weekend. As soon as I finish with my work, I will return to try and answer your questions. If not today, then Monday, but I will aim for today. Let's see what happens.

LOL unban please eaglephoenix he is a good guy...

Eagle this is just a virtual world bro chill...

He will be unbanned on about a week.
    Not like my PenguinJoe account
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Like customer this attitude is inacceptable, i paid for 4 weapon upg( MORE THAN 500$) 6 month ago now this obsolete, useless and priceless, we want a compensation its unfair selling same weapon with another stats. Us no respecting customer and keep trying we spend more money everytime get another "nice idea" about weapons or armors

Hello every one,
    In light of the new upgrade situation, it must be hard for some players. But dont u want to have better and more power stuffs?
    As I recalled many years back, people were lining up to buy the very first Iphone for $500, I was laughing. Three months later, apple lowered the price to $250, I was laughing like crazy. After that, u will always see people chasing the newest ( dosent always mean better) Iphone. Dont u want to have better gears? Dont u want to be able to compete for TSB or Boss Drops? It is how companies manipulate customers these days.
    I was also thinking of buying some new upgrades. But I realized that I still cant compete with players have op gears and accessories.
    So, I will not buy anything this time.
    After all, no one put a gun to ur head forcing u to buy them. Expecting being one shot by more people, the only thing that is hurting is my pride but not my wallet. My butt is going to hurt alot by those op dffs.......^^.
    And u never know, years from now, PW might come out even more powerful upgrades when they raise the level cap to 150 and mobs are 200. Spend ur money wisely.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    You will only be banned for blatant disregard of our established Forum rules. EaglePhoenix is on time out for his violations of our Forum policy, and will be back within the week with hopefully more constructive opinions and ideas. I left that thread open for a while, but it was seriously toxic and getting a little absurd. I am all about open communication, but let's try to keep the ridiculousness of the accusations down to ones that are reasonable. Blaming ME for all the issues of the game is just ridiculous, and shows the level of toxicity in our forums. If you have an issue with the upgrade sales, why not explain your grievances with complete sentences or arguments against them? Claiming that this company is just "milking it's players" is also ludicrous. We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales, and when we finally do release it, we have 2 different situations occur. They are both currently happening right now.

The first situation is the people who were asking for and wanting the Upgrade Sale now have their sale. They are buying plenty of them, so PWI is happy that it is generating revenue AND providing their players with something they asked for/wanted.
    The second situation is the group of people who are calling this "the end of times", that "the game is being ruined", that "the GM's are useless/terrible/antichrist/etc", NOT spending money, NOT providing us with the information/explanation that this game is being ruined by these items and how, NOT informed as to what changes we are working towards as a company( Spoiling the future abilities of the classes in the Korean version of the game when we run the International version for example..), NOT generating any sort of positive content whatsoever. Why would we entertain that? I left the thread open for 6 pages, and not one comment posted was positive, but even worse then that, none of the comments were even SLIGHTLY constructive. Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?
    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have? I take polls, I read the forums, I play in Limestone, I talk to players online, I post threads asking how to improve the game with YOUR input, and what do you guys do? Accuse me of not caring? Of making empty promises? Of all sorts of things, few of them true. I understand why people avoid this forum, because this really is ridiculous. I made a promise to my players to improve their game, what are YOU doing? There are people on these forums that don't even PLAY the game, still hanging out here, telling people that I'm a liar? That's crazy. Almost depressing really. The person that is actively trying to connect with the community, getting ostracized for doing so?

I won't give up on the players that I made a promise to, to the old ones playing for many years, to the new ones that join us every day. I will continue to try my best each and every single day to make this game the game people loved and enjoyed playing again. I would rather work WITH my players, and that is why I try to connect with you as often as I can. THANK YOU, truly and deeply, to the MANY players who talk with me in PM's, send in tickets with information/ideas, that TRY to make this a better game by working with me. I appreciate all of your help and insight, and will continue to work hard to keep my word with you.

Sincerely,
    Karazy
    Player ask to nerf DD and Karazy make a poll to vote.
    the Nerf DD voter quote win the poll of most percentage.
    look at forum post in the background......

it is what it is...leave it buy take it..no one force to...or just going forward...

The first situation is the people who were asking for and wanting the Upgrade Sale now have their sale. They are buying plenty of them, so PWI is happy that it is generating revenue AND providing their players with something they asked for/wanted.

I did notice it said so PWI is happy but not so the PLAYERS are happy. I never seen anyone say "We want upgrades with new stats". There buying plenty of them because they have to since the stats are changed but I guess if you guys are happy that's all that matters huh?

Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?

People benefits from the "toxic" post because it lets new / returning players see how happy the players are with the company running it. I always read fourms before I start playing a game because it lets me know if the owners actually care about the playerbase or not.

I won't give up on the players that I made a promise to, to the old ones playing for many years, to the new ones that join us every day.

Where is this new ones joining us everyday???? I want to go there because the rohan that I play idk if its the same one or not does NOT have new players everyday.

I will continue to try my best each and every single day to make this game the game people loved and enjoyed playing again. I would rather work WITH my players, and that is why I try to connect with you as often as I can. THANK YOU, truly and deeply, to the MANY players who talk with me in PM's

Don't think working with players means ignoring all their posts and deleting them. When people tell your team how they feel I never see post saying we understand where your coming from etc etc just GET THE BROOM we have another one to put under the rug.

I told you about a month ago that I would come back and give you a chance to help change the game some. Its been over a month and I cant think of 1 positive change only changes that require more and more money. I know you cant do much in 1 month but its kinda odd that many other game companys can do a whole list of things in a month. Even player made games where there is no company of people over it.

I noticed that everytime players start talking about skill balances theres a poll released or a suggestion thread started asking players what they want when THEY ARE TELLING YOU.

I do understand that you are only 1 person but why cant the other gm's post on fourms and stuff it seems like there trying to push everything on you when its on them just as much.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

So are people really saying that they're buying these ''new'' upgrades because they ''have to'' then asking how it satisfies pwi? No ****, it does because it's making them money and more than that if they would've sold out the same ones. Isn't it obvious? But yeah cry they changed stats but then buying them anyway then crying again they don't give a fuc about players being cool with that or not. Of course they wouldn't when you just buy into it and it making them bad cash. Are people in here really that retarded?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast