+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Meh, I don't need to charge back. Simply not buying RPs is more than message enough for me.
    Same message gets through; "I am not pleased and I am no longer financing your game. So from this point on I no longer care what you do/don't do with it."
    Anything else is pointless.

Same option everyone here has. To simply not click on that to that "ADD RPS" link up there ^. Easy as Pie (yummy!)
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-20-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Meh, I don't need to charge back. Simply not buying RPs is more than message enough for me.
    Same message gets through; "I am not pleased and I am no longer financing your game. So from this point on I no longer care what you do/don't do with it."
    Anything else is pointless.

Same option everyone here has. To simply not click on that to that "ADD RPS" link up there ^. Easy as Pie (yummy!)
    i agree with you, no more money for PWI bank account, staff salary etc etc......

But seriously, i can say with utmost certainty that there will be no heroic reasons behind this ordeal concerning stat changes. If there were any we would be getting answer the same day that thing happened. PWI knows why they did it, and it wasn't something unplanned, they had a reason, and it is to milk some more money with no concern about people they so mercilessly cheat ... Please prove me wrong if it is not like this. I doubt that PWI staff doesn't even know why they released these new stats, they know it and they are just too embarrassed and afraid to state that they DID make a mistake (which they knew would piss people off, but they just don't care).

So i'd like PWI to prove me wrong, and please stop changing the subject with "I am a really good guy, I am trying to do good for community" crap, so far you are only saying how awesome and helping you are, but when it concerns actual problems you shut people up, ignore they need to know Why did this happen, and close threads. And you are astonished why people are raging and why they can't write something in a more polite form? It is because they are past that level, everything PWI does community already sees as a threat, because nothing good comes out of it in the end.

And where we are now? 2 weeks have passed, no answer on any of our questions, no announcement about anything ... Just empty promises accompanied with empty words about their sweet awesomeness, goodness, ''take everything, i don't need anything back'' self proclaimed statements. We (community) decide if you are a good guy here, or are you just like dozen before you who came, promised, did nothing, made some retarded decisions, got people say unpleasant words, left, so please don't go praising yourself before you've done anything.

So please, people have a reason to be angry, you already were a part of PWI staff, and only then came out new upgrade parts ... It is bad, and it is a reason to be impolite and protective against you.
    So far the chain is at "I came, i praised myself, came out new upgrades, crit/att vouchers (so it is some more p2w stuff)"
    and now it is at stage where you rarely write anything, unless saying how bad you feel about someone who thinks that you are a bad person and praising yourself of how good you actually are. I can understand that you can be a narcissist, but not so far of the topic please. so now it is silence.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

I have already asked a few times for PWI executives to come in here and explain to us why this was necessary and what they intend to do about the people they cheated. The support person that takes the time to bother communicating with us assured us that he communicated that demand to his management. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen. If PWI's executives cares enough about their customers to actually honor that demand also remains to be seen.

From what I have seen of this organization, their upper management NEVER communicates directly to their customers and leaves it in solely in the hands of their support team. I for one am not interested in hearing any of this from the support team. I want to hear directly from the PWI executive team why we should consider continuing to giving Rohan our patronage and what they intend to do to earn that patronage. Anything less is not acceptable.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

How did this go from #freeEP to #torchPwHQ.

It happened when youi weren't looking.

Ya snooze, Ya looze

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post

So i'd like PWI to prove me wrong, and please stop changing the subject with "I am a really good guy, I am trying to do good for community" crap, so far you are only saying how awesome and helping you are, but when it concerns actual problems you shut people up, ignore they need to know Why did this happen, and close threads. And you are astonished why people are raging and why they can't write something in a more polite form? It is because they are past that level, everything PWI does community already sees as a threat, because nothing good comes out of it in the end.
    It look like in the medieval era where you cant say something that was against the thought of the catholic church and the inquisition punished, you also had as here guys who loved the egocentric theory. In the end PWI has forgotten that needs us, It´s not us

While a lot of the more vocal folks here oppose a lot of what this company and its authorized representatives have recently done, there are just as many that appear to accept it.

I don't agree with a lot of what has gone on here recently, but I can only speak for myself. I haven't seen anything that changes my current stance and I doubt it will given the parameters I have set to make that even remotely possible I doubt very much that I will. It is up to PWI to earn my patronage back - if it can. PWI knows what it will take because I have made it abundantly clear. I am sure there are others that have similar requirements.

Commoner
    They don't care. Karazy already told you this sale had awesome results! They aren't going to undo something that is making them TONS of money because a couple people who don't want to spend any more money are complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Deleting thread and banning player no fix problems in game, we all have the right to express our opinions about game status and game decisions, whether we agree or not.

Many player who bought the upg just do it because they have no choice, if you had a weapon become obsolete because stat have been changed, it was a bad decision for old upg owner,why no selling it with same stat that had been sold before? Is too hard fix it? or your guys no worried about player thinking?
    Srry I just came back after quitting for a LOOOOONG time. Can someone tell me how the new upg's have made the new ones Obsolete? Like i understand the unfairness of this situation on old players having already spent their hard earned money to buy the old UPGs but the stats of the new UPGs aren't that different compared to the old UPGs....right?

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.