+ Reply to Thread

Post About Upgrade Weapons Sale (JAINUS ONLY)

To all staff at forum,
    Im just want to ask about upgrade weapon,
    should i buy 1,2,3,4, part to be 1?
    and where should i combine if i buy it?
    and is it 100% succes when combine it?
    that all i want to now. Thank if someone want to guide me
    sorry if my english bad >.<
    oh yeah i forgot to ask 1 more think
    when combine can use option stone?
    Last edited by phantomx82; 07-08-2015 at 05:33 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yes, you need all 4 parts for a complete upgraded weapon.

Combining happens at NPC - unless things changed majorly with 2 years ago.. - Obviously it's not 100% success, but rather 10%. For the other 90% you will need IM stuff.

Idk about option stones.. I haven't bought any upgraded weapon in like.. ever, really.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Thank for the information Mr.EaglePhoenix

Quote Originally Posted by phantomx82 View Post
    To all staff at forum,
    Im just want to ask about upgrade weapon,
    should i buy 1,2,3,4, part to be 1? you need all 4 parts to make one full upgrade weapon. you can use less upgrade parts and ingame parts for the missing ones but it will not be a full upgrade weapon then. for full upgrade, you need all 4 parts from the item mall.
    and where should i combine if i buy it? you by them here: https://shop.playrohan.com/Itemmall/ItemMall.html
    and is it 100% succes when combine it? No but you can preserve the parts if you faiul using preservation stones from the item mall.
    that all i want to now. Thank if someone want to guide me
    sorry if my english bad >.<
    oh yeah i forgot to ask 1 more think
    when combine can use option stone? yes you can use option stones to combine them. you can get crappy ones in-game or better ones from the item m all. to make the weapon ancient, you need to find an accessory the the stats you want combined with your weapon. you can get that either in-game or from the exchange market.
    Well I'm not staff but I can answer this in yellow. It is common knowledge to anyone that has been playing this game for any length of time.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

you need buy preservation stones if you fail you will lost items... options stones use for max Dmg drop its shine burner of marea no have now in item mall look to find max stats of option stones,rings and all before you forge or create something... check forum too here have events with big rates (if not false event ofc) and you can make good gear if have big succsess rates for now is not good time to create item so dont hurry