Closed Thread

Thread: Fishing Event!

Banned

Fishing Event!

Greetings Rohanians!

What a beautiful season for Fishing! Put on a nice swimsuit and go fishing for treasure! What prizes will you find under the sea?

Date of the Event: 07/07/2015 - 08/04/2015

Event Begin: 07/07/2015 - After Maintenance
    Event End: 08/04/2015 - Before Maintenance

What do I have to do in this Event?
    Go fishing and catch as many Rainbow Trouts as possible to win amazing prizes! Go fishing with one of our swimsuits and you have a even higher chance to catch Rainbow Trouts and increase your chances of winning! Don't have a swimsuit ready to go, no problem! You can find swimsuits in our Rohanopoly Returns Summer Event!
    CLICK HERE!

What can I win?
    Top 1: Will get either 1 x Lion Crown / 1 x Unicorn Horn / 1 x Fariy Wing / 1 x Dragon Sphere
    (Winner will be contacted from us via Ticket and can choose one of the above)
    (Lion Crown, Unicorn Horn, Fariy Wing and Dragon Sphere are Pet Fusion Items, Pets can be uptraded into premium pets when using those items.)
    Top 2: 1 x Title Ticket - All Master
    (You an apply this Title Ticket to your character with our H.C.S. In-Game System - Title Ticket - All Master = +100 Attack, +20 All Status)
    Top 3: 1 x PC Café Talisman Gold (1hr Duration)
    (If kept in the Inventory, effect will be applied to the user, can not be used with other talismans. +100 Attack, +50 Defense, +70 All Status)

So what are you waiting for, put on a nice swimsuit, and go fishing!
    Last edited by Sineida; 07-07-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Here's Winners (nicknames)
    1st Grade : StreunersKitten
    2nd Grade : demonicus
    3rd Grade : Beejay02

Congratulations! And I'll contact 1st Grade winner via ticket!
    I'll never get tired of you