+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R5 questions

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    which chest does the mud talisman drop rate come from I forget? I know it was a specific one if i remember correctly just not sure which.
    Its from the treasure chest that you need both silver and gold coins to open. I think you might be able to get it from from just the one that requires gold coins to open, but its a much lower chance. I opened 30 (silver/gold) treasure boxes recently and only 2 mud talis (13% drop rate). I don't know if I was unlucky but it used to be a much higher chance than that.

Im not sure if I've just been unlucky but also the minibosses seem to have been removed also? I've run round R5 a ton of times lately and not found a single one............. unless someone started farming them regularly lol.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Its from the treasure chest that you need both silver and gold coins to open. I think you might be able to get it from from just the one that requires gold coins to open, but its a much lower chance. I opened 30 (silver/gold) treasure boxes recently and only 2 mud talis (13% drop rate). I don't know if I was unlucky but it used to be a much higher chance than that.

Im not sure if I've just been unlucky but also the minibosses seem to have been removed also? I've run round R5 a ton of times lately and not found a single one............. unless someone started farming them regularly lol.
    You can get them from the gold chest, the minibosses no clue on best bet is to HK in one of the miniboss rooms.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461