+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: R5 questions

  1. #1

    R5 questions

    I just finaly got a char into r5. was wondering if anyone could shine some light onto what is special about it, aside from the silva boss in there?

    ie any items that are worth farming for etc.

    atm I am finding coins of celia? any idea what those are for?

  2. #2
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,241
    R5 used to be really good for grinding back in the day when the lvl cap was 99. Bedron parts also used to drop there and that was the armor that every one used back then.

    This has since been updated along with mob lvls and now I think glacial pts drop there.

    The coins are for a few quests to can do in r5 (nps are somewhere there) and those quests when completed will give you items needed to open sacks/ chests scattered in a certain room in R5. The chest contain random things but you can also obtain whats known as a perfume used to summon mini bosses. You can also sometimes get the perfume from killin the other mini bosses in r5 (sec second link)

    Heres a guide on the mini bosses. I duno how old it is, but it should still be relevant.

    http://guidescroll.com/2011/09/rohan...ss-hunt-guide/

    Here is also another thread that lists some info and locations.

    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22134


    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  3. #3
    I still blush everytime I see some1 post my r5 miniboss guide from the pserver forums hehe.

    Anyways here is a map with a legend that I made for a friend last year.




    To explain what you can find in r5 (excluding mob drops because I have not been in r5 since they updated the mob lvls)

    The silver/gold coins can be collected and exchanged for keys to open the chests in the bot right corner of the map (the small blue area above red zone)

    1st room is for blue zone coins, 2nd room is for purple zone coins, 3rd room is for red zone coins and the last room is empty. *NOTE: the keys u can buy with your coins are the same keys that the minibosses drop*

    The best thing to do is open the 100 gold coin chest for each zone. Red/Blue zone are the easiest to gather and here are the goodies from all the chests.

    1: Perfumes of (Nihility, Despair, Dazzlement) these are used to summon the 3 minibosses. The only useful drop from the minibosses at this point is the stat talisman (15 str (syrephis) or dex (shuriel)or int (celia))

    2: Timed stat talisman (NOTE: the 3 talismans above, this talisman and the piece of silva all share the same element)

    3: Mud talisman (increases drop rate by 6-15%) for 30 days

    4: Improved option stones (green)

    5: Weaps/Armors/Blue diamond rings

    R5 might also be the best place to get ears/eyeglass BUT people hardly ever use them since chimera stuff is better unless you are a vit class.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 07-05-2015 at 09:40 AM.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  4. #4
    Oh yall are too cool for school.

    Thank you very much, i nearly figured I would get flamed for asking about r5.

    but thanks.. much appreciated it

  5. #5
    R5 is a place I spent a lot of time in... it made me a lot of money through crone drops, bedron sets (i made a **** tier 100-120 pdef set for my wizz with crit drop and sold the goodies in sets). Up until the hero patch if you wanted good eyes/ears they came from r5 no other place in the game could compare.

    At this point I dont know how much r5 is used because it has quite a few downfalls.

    1: Warehouse is just too good to pass up, sadly its a templar only dungeon and other classes just cant solo with enough speed. (also gives the most xp and money)

    2: Ashkeena glitch still exists so you can do unlimited ashkeenas a week. (this is more for xp)

    3: Only worthwhile thing from r5 chests is mud talisman the rest are long forgotten.

    4: Mage mobs and chance based absorb (just like fire temple)

    Overall the rewards are just not that good but compared to every other dungeon besides warehouse there is little to no difference (hero map drops tradable ses tho)

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  6. #6
    Guardian of Knowledge RBNXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    R5 is a place I spent a lot of time in... it made me a lot of money through crone drops, bedron sets (i made a **** tier 100-120 pdef set for my wizz with crit drop and sold the goodies in sets). Up until the hero patch if you wanted good eyes/ears they came from r5 no other place in the game could compare.

    At this point I dont know how much r5 is used because it has quite a few downfalls.

    1: Warehouse is just too good to pass up, sadly its a templar only dungeon and other classes just cant solo with enough speed. (also gives the most xp and money)

    2: Ashkeena glitch still exists so you can do unlimited ashkeenas a week. (this is more for xp)

    3: Only worthwhile thing from r5 chests is mud talisman the rest are long forgotten.

    4: Mage mobs and chance based absorb (just like fire temple)

    Overall the rewards are just not that good but compared to every other dungeon besides warehouse there is little to no difference (hero map drops tradable ses tho)
    You forgot to say without good gear mobs hit sh!t ton hard ><
    I'll prob frequent R5 if i get a better bow for mah scout.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest



    Quit!!!

  7. #7
    be sure to go to whor ... er ... WAREhouse with a ton of wraths - even with wraths you gotta hit them a few times since those mobs got uber HP.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    be sure to go to whor ... er ... WAREhouse with a ton of wraths - even with wraths you gotta hit them a few times since those mobs got uber HP.
    you made me re read my post to see if I typed whoreouse instead of warehouse fu

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  9. #9
    which chest does the mud talisman drop rate come from I forget? I know it was a specific one if i remember correctly just not sure which.

  10. #10
    Conscript Mctwattybollox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    which chest does the mud talisman drop rate come from I forget? I know it was a specific one if i remember correctly just not sure which.
    Its from the treasure chest that you need both silver and gold coins to open. I think you might be able to get it from from just the one that requires gold coins to open, but its a much lower chance. I opened 30 (silver/gold) treasure boxes recently and only 2 mud talis (13% drop rate). I don't know if I was unlucky but it used to be a much higher chance than that.

    Im not sure if I've just been unlucky but also the minibosses seem to have been removed also? I've run round R5 a ton of times lately and not found a single one............. unless someone started farming them regularly lol.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

    ~ Martin Niemöller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify