+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rohan community best community

Good afternoon gentelman, my nickname is Andaluzium, an 89 priest playing on Syrephis. Like most of you know priests are somewhat boring in pve and in somewhat less boring pvp if you know what to do. A few days ago i decided to make some other chars, a dekan a dhan and a wizard to help leveling those two. Everything went good until i reached Akhma Cave. Why do you ask ? Well because there a **** ton of pkers there, not the same lvl as you but usually 70+ that are to chiken**** to pick on someone their own level. I find this quite disturbing, as the game isnt in its best shape, lacks in new players, as Akhma beinga low level, leveling ground is inhabited with more levels 115's than lvl 20-30's etc. Lowbie RPKing acumulated with the ****ty attitude of most rohan players, as if you ask for help, no begging but for help with information, your question will probably go unanswered for a few hours, until a more decent player logs in and decides to help you. Ive seen alot of complaints that rohan is dying etc etc Well mates a game is only as good as its community, here it seems that everyone is for himself. So you want this game to even have a chance of reviving ?! START HELPING NEWBIES ! Thank you for your time

here is the shamming of a lowbie killer, got killed by a lvl 31 dhan at 76

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ahkma has been the moshpit of Rohan for literally years.

Besides, I don't like the place anyway. Too dark and boring looks.
    People don't like equality - they'll always take the advantage. So if they can kill you without much repercussion, they will.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by andaluzium View Post
    Good afternoon gentelman, my nickname is Andaluzium, an 89 priest playing on Syrephis. Like most of you know priests are somewhat boring in pve and in somewhat less boring pvp if you know what to do. A few days ago i decided to make some other chars, a dekan a dhan and a wizard to help leveling those two. Everything went good until i reached Akhma Cave. Why do you ask ? Well because there a **** ton of pkers there, not the same lvl as you but usually 70+ that are to chiken**** to pick on someone their own level. I find this quite disturbing, as the game isnt in its best shape, lacks in new players, as Akhma beinga low level, leveling ground is inhabited with more levels 115's than lvl 20-30's etc. Lowbie RPKing acumulated with the ****ty attitude of most rohan players, as if you ask for help, no begging but for help with information, your question will probably go unanswered for a few hours, until a more decent player logs in and decides to help you. Ive seen alot of complaints that rohan is dying etc etc Well mates a game is only as good as its community, here it seems that everyone is for himself. So you want this game to even have a chance of reviving ?! START HELPING NEWBIES ! Thank you for your time

Stay away from Akhma. Explore the maps and grind on mobs around your lvl or higher. Orange name mobs give the best exp. Traitors guillotine on the human map has a lot of mobs at the same lvl as Akhma if you make your way inside and so on. And a psy priest (for lvling) can do decent dmg too. You can always change to vit later on.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

if u have that avenger registered on the venge list it means he pked u when he was lowbie too (32-42) cuz theres no way someone been in a the venge list 10 levels higher than u, that just mean u stay at 3x and he level up.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

hehe, actually i just kicked his ass, first time he killed me, i didnt do anything since i saw he had edwin on him, but he struggled, since i have some even accesories on me, 2nd time he tried to kill me i fought back, having a lvl 27 priest with me healing me, killed him ^^ hehe so i have wittnesses, i also have prints, i totally killed a lvl 76 char with my lvl 31 dhan ^^ deal with it

and i you look he is in my Killed part of the list

just wanted people to see what kind of noobs are trying to PK in akhma

hehe, actually i just kicked his ass, first time he killed me, i didnt do anything since i saw he had edwin on him, but he struggled, since i have some even accesories on me, 2nd time he tried to kill me i fought back, having a lvl 27 priest with me healing me, killed him ^^ hehe so i have wittnesses, i also have prints, i totally killed a lvl 76 char with my lvl 31 dhan ^^ deal with it
    the guy obviously didn't know how to gear and play a dhan. I would say you got lucky - killed a noob that bought his dhan off EM and didn't take the time to learn how to play it. Most other lvl 76 that take the time to gear and learn how to play it would have wiped up the floor with you - priest or no priest.

Now you know why he was skulking aroudn akhma. Most of those 115s you see hanging around there are dying to get their hands on guys like that. Also many are alts of guys leveling their lowbies chars either as buffers or as vengeance dealers.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-02-2015 at 11:08 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I remember the days when some high lvls would come and pk us and I'd haunt them with debuffs till they burst out in tears.

Yeah, I was one of those annoying brats.
    I miss those days Q.Q Makes me wanna play again lol..

But why the effin duck didn't you fight back the first time? Never go down without a fight, even one you can't win.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

oh ofc i got lucky ^^ 45 lvl diffrence, an npc would have swept the floor with me hhehe ^^ but thats what i am trying to say pkers in akhma are fking noobs ^^