+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They introduced new fashion system, they'll not give out the old 500 vit costumes while they are making money from the 30 Day patterns.
    thats the problem why so much people quited "and still quititng" not all people can afford or spend too much money on this game!!!!!, no balanced between classes, no balanced between premium and free players. I used to charged a lot of $$$$$$$ starting trying to plus a flame to 18 but always fail fail fail, where the reinforcement event? hello??? spend like $200 trying to plus(this is a virtual item, why so much fail?), anyhow another event idea.... GIVE AT LEAST 90% CHANCE REINFORCEMENT EVENT.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Commoner
    Because rather than have you spend 20 bucks this week, and maybe another 20 bucks a few weekends from now, they'd rather have you spend 100 dollars now and rage quit shortly after.

other idea.......... the SA event, you must fix the SA because people dual or triple log just for winning.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Instance Summoning Event
    GM summons 10 waves of instance dungeon bosses, each wave gets progressively harder as more and more bosses are added. Each wave will be given 10 minutes (total time: 1 hr 40 mins) with extra time being added for early completion (1 minute for every 30 seconds when completion time is between 00:01 and 9:59, 1 min for every minute after 10:00; extra time is also awarded when participants is less than 30 of 1 min per missing participant so 28 players is an extra 2 mins and 15 players is an extra 15 *if this happens probably dont make this event next week or rules have to be changed to incentivize participation*
    Wave 1: 1 Ashkeena & 1 elemental trio (earth/fire/water)
    Wave 2: 1 Ashkeena & 1 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 3: 3 Ashkeena & 1 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 4: 5 Ashkeena & 2 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 5: 10 Ashkeena & 5 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 6: 7 Ashkeena & 3 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 9: 13 Ashkeena & 5 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)
    Wave 10: 20 Ashkeena & 10 full elemental boss roster (wood/earth/fire/metal/water)

The goal here is to give players a chance to get the fox pet and the twin sister's aura ring set (which is comparable to reinforced boss drops with less pressure as the all stats rings are the main things you need to +) only way this game will improve is if players get a more even footing (but not completely even because thats also a game killer)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

What about merchant soul event? Fishing derby? Guild boss hunt? Hide n seek?

Can you do the Magical Talisman event again, the same as last time with random prizes for whoever manages to +7 their talisman? There are barely any on EM and they're all overpriced anyway, not worth $400 for a virtual item.

Better forging/refining/reinforcing event rates, its impossible for somebody to start fresh because people have +14 armor/+15 weapons +18 rings and now you cannot even make a +9 piece of armor or +12 ring, fix this ****.

Bring back Clashing Valley

More Screenshot events for Free to play people, make all of your events have participation prizes, people wont bother if they know they'll lose out to people who pay all of their wages on this game.

Your events have been lacking recently, you're focusing on bringing players back and forgetting about your current players, randomly give away promo codes like you used too, a little thank you that we're still here supporting you.

Do random raffles every maint, for every hour that somebody has logged in they get 1 ticket into a raffle where 3 winners will be announced and get a random decent prize (i.e Deluxxe enhancement abradent, 2,000 rps, 75 all status pattern etc) just for playing the game.

Lastly, do more random sales/discounts on rarer items, upgrades, shinys, deluxxe enhancement abradents, alm scrolls I rarely seen any limited time sales anymore, you're slacking heavily.

New events would be nice but kinda need players on the game to do them.

But i would say do a survival type event where you try to survive so many waves or rounds of mobs. Each mob spawns with random buffs for example one would spawn with 2x health or increased physical defence and another would have like immunity to magic att or melee att or ranged att etc so you would need other classes again.
    Last edited by LordTone; 07-05-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

I find it difficult to participate in events because of the high gap between players' power. Leveling takes an extremely long time but I do this in hopes of becoming stronger. Even after obtaining fairly good equipment, I realize I'm still completely outmatched.

PA can be fun but most of the time, I spend it buffing myself, walking, and suddenly dying by a single hit usually from a templar. I rarely get a chance to fight at all and if I do, the damage is incredibly small. Boss summoning seems nice but I stay away and watch because I would die almost instantly from a player or a boss even if I'm far from it, and I don't want to lose exp for nothing.

It seems the game is dominated by players that have Upgraded weapons and extremely overpowered equipment, with potions to spam, many rows of level 7 buff and scrolls, and 999999 stats / HP / Pdef / DD / melee etc. More PVP events would be a good idea but I'm sure there's a large percentage of players like myself who don't own equipment nearly as strong and aren't willing to spend a ridiculous amount of real money to even have a chance to compete. They will soon lose motivation and realize that spending way too much time tediously building a character is rather pointless when they won't have the opportunity to fight in a battle. This can be a major turn-off for players old and new.

This is why I'd suggest PVP or monster events with some sort of balance if possible.
    Randomly assembled groups could be interesting.
    1 on 1 PVP tournaments (with no potions, scrolls, or outside buffs) sounds fun. Strategies and learning how to fight using different classes against different classes, either solo or with a team, is a major part of Rohan that I feel we are missing out on.
    Simply put, it would be exciting (and more motivating to keep playing) to have PVP fights that last for more than 3 seconds, where even players with average equips could use their characters' potential in battle.

The artistic events. Find a place and screenshot, draw the loading screen, design an armor/costume, etc. Make a movie poster, take a guild photo, or a party photo leveling or killing a boss and then decorate it. Those events were fun. Standing in Etton trying to cram everyone in a single shot was amusing.

Colors <3

This new fishing event is rubbish if you ask me - you give us 1 month to catch fish and in the end there are only 3 winners (and out of those only the 2nd prize is worth some effort), everyone else will walk away with nothing. In the old Ultimate Angler Challenge events everyone who caught certain amount of fish got prizes; even those weekly Fishing Derbies had 10 winners.