+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is reinforcement and refine event

FRom GM Ozam:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We understand your distress towards the issue. Please be inform that blessing event has been applied since Friday 06/26 00:00(AM) until Sunday 06/28 23:59(PM). And please do not forget that REINFORCEMENT is for crafted items only while ENHANCEMENT is for forged items only. If you think that the system fails to deliver the details that we have posted. Please do not hesitate to contact us back! Thank you for your understanding!

So Does it count when I enhance my chimera armor or talis, opaniel armor from +0 to +6 in this event? I dont understand what GM said. I need your help guys. Failed many times in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    So Does it count when I enhance my chimera armor or talis, opaniel armor from +0 to +6 in this event?
    Yes, it's counted
    If you're using "Reinforcement" Stone such as Armor/Weapon "Reinforcement" Stone I ~ VI, then its rates are boosted by this blessing event.

Simple is : if event boosted reinforcement meaning success rate with reinforcement stone I-VI will get boosted

Hello every one,
    Once again, we are disappointed by the event. As matter of fact, when I was trying to lvl refine my darkness onyx parts, what used to be very easy, it was very difficult on Friday...so i stopped. Saturday was little bit better. But I already lost all hope for the event.
    Remember how we use to encourage people by telling them, if you failed..keep on trying, That does not apply here in this situation...^^.

Thank you very much.

Event just was a FAke lol you can chek it easy get one item try drop 32 lvls by lvl 3 refiner if fails event is a big fat lie... i tried all weekend and fail fail fail... so sorry but no spending rps cos someone boost NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Event just was a FAke lol you can chek it easy get one item try drop 32 lvls by lvl 3 refiner if fails event is a big fat lie... i tried all weekend and fail fail fail... so sorry but no spending rps cos someone boost NOTHING!
    you are totally right. This event is fake. GM cheat us like a dull. They will blame on technical problems so that the rate is not boosted as they claimed on forum.

These events are total horse**** like I'm used to with PW (and before that YNK did exactly the same). The rates are normally totally crap and when the event runns it's still crap. Every single player I know or hear here on the forum said they failed (failed like everything not just once lol) and I believe them. I play long enough to know when an event is rigged or fair (with a fair event you have some fails but also people that succeed in making some stuff or +ing and thats how it should be). At the current event all people do is fail, fail, fail and.....well.....more fail.

My advice: DONT SPEND UR MONEY ON MAKING OR + ING ITEMS YOURSELF DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE IM THATS USED FOR FORGING ETC (you'll fail anyway). BUY THE ITEMS FROM OTHER PLAYERS INSTEAD TILL THE ECONOMY INFLATES SO HIGH AND NOBODY CAN BUY ANYTHING ANYMORE .

This will force PW to either shut down rohan or really do something about this nonsense........That day I'll laugh. (whatever the outcome may be)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

funny how the rates are way beter today(monday) then the all weekend ... alredy send a ticket saying they are doing something rong about the rates on the events but no one listen , during the weekend i cant make more then 2 rares on a row , today , monday i made 15 rares on a row whit no fails i hope some GM read this s**t and final do something about it.

Hello every one,
    There is always a possibility that there might be a mathematics mistake. For example, 25% (regular rate) with event boost of 4% should be calculated as 25% X 1.04 = 26% not 25% X 0.04...which give you 1%. I am sure they will not make mistake like that, but why do we always feel that they did.......^^"

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by 2BossLady View Post
    Hello every one,
    There is always a possibility that there might be a mathematics mistake. For example, 25% (regular rate) with event boost of 4% should be calculated as 25% X 1.04 = 26% not 25% X 0.04...which give you 1%. I am sure they will not make mistake like that, but why do we always feel that they did.......^^"

Thank you very much
    Hello alien... are you event played rohan before? Here mathematics not work... working only $ and hackers lol
    We had boosted events before and we drop equipment to lvl 1 so you can get your mathematics and go get some real cash for ynk in next Event lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Hello alien... are you event played rohan before? Here mathematics not work... working only $ and hackers lol
    We had boosted events before and we drop equipment to lvl 1 so you can get your mathematics and go get some real cash for ynk in next Event lol
    LMFFAO!!!! xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!