+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

usa and gay marriage

Its now legal in every state!

thank you god
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

I thought you were in it for the money kadeem now that its not a guilty pleasure you can tell everybody how straight you are.

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I thought you were in it for the money kadeem now that its not a guilty pleasure you can tell everybody how straight you are.
    You troll and insult everyone always
    How about you?

You are SHEMALE

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    How about you?

You are SHEMALE
    So you know what that makes you? A bigot.
    How do you know anyway? You been trading noodies with him/her?
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-26-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    How about you?

You are SHEMALE
    thats why I know kadeem is straight amirite?

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post

thank you god
    Now this is comedy...a gay man happy about gay marriage while straight men are avoiding it in record numbers. I wonder how long it takes the gay community to realize the jokes on them...the only ones who benefit from signing a marriage contract with the state these days are divorce lawyers and women, who generally end up with custody, child support, alimony, and at least half of all assets. Should be interesting to see how it works when its either no women or two women involved in a divorce though lol.

What's worse then breaking up with someone? Having to pay a lawyer to break up with them, having them take half or more of your **** on the way out the door, and having to pay them monthly for years when you aren't even getting any from them anymore. Enjoy marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post

thank you god
    Its about time too. Aussie land should follow suit and make it happen here. Its in the works but well, we are a slow moving country. Its being pushed through parliament so hopefully in the next year or two

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Now this is comedy...a gay man happy about gay marriage while straight men are avoiding it in record numbers. I wonder how long it takes the gay community to realize the jokes on them...the only ones who benefit from signing a marriage contract with the state these days are divorce lawyers and women, who generally end up with custody, child support, alimony, and at least half of all assets. Should be interesting to see how it works when its either no women or two women involved in a divorce though lol.

What's worse then breaking up with someone? Having to pay a lawyer to break up with them, having them take half or more of your **** on the way out the door, and having to pay them monthly for years when you aren't even getting any from them anymore. Enjoy marriage!
    sounds like someone that got the sh!tty end of the marriage stick.
    <-- married 40 years next year. guess i'm one of the lucky ones huh?

Cool about the gay marriage in the U.S. About time the U.S> caught up with the rest of the civilized world. It made this guy really, REALLY happy :
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post

Please sit your ass down and shut the hell up.

I'm proud to say its legal now in USA

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Str Templar/thing/it speaketh english

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast