+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyliah View Post
    lol and that's somehow gladdening? Shoot yourself retarded ****ing faggot.
    and what exactly do you have against LBGT people? Are you afraid it is contagious & you will catch it? Better stock up on your penicillin cause there are a lot of LGBT people out there.

now gimme a kiss and bend over sweetheart while I unzip.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    and what exactly do you have against LBGT people? Are you afraid it is contagious & you will catch it? Better stock up on your penicillin cause there are a lot of LGBT people out there.

now gimme a kiss and bend over sweetheart while I unzip.
    "Now thats a happy grandpa"

-the belairdirect knight

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    It is a big issue tho. Equality for all humans has been long left behind and it needs to be changed. This is a huge step forward to making this happen and hopefully the rest of the world will follow suit. I hope deep in my heart that there will come a time where the Gay and Les community can live in this world where there's no hate, they have every rights that straight people do and that this sh1tty stigma regarding this sexual preference is long forgotten. And its a sh1tty stigma that destroys life's. This new marriage bill is up there as one of the best things to happen to the Gay and Les community so ofc everyone's going to be raving about it.

You are being homophobic because you have come in here to spread your hate and told him to go and shoot himself. If that's not homophobic
    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia) I don't know what is. And gay sex has been happening since the dawn of creation so tell me how its unnatural? As long as its consensual and between two adults then its as natural as the air we breathe.

You might not agree with it or like it but and that's your choice but that doesn't give you the right to degrade someone else for their choices.

And no. I'm not into incest or necrophilia. So I wont suck my dads d1ck.
    Lol you honestly sound a legit retard. It's unnatural because it's far off the natural origin contact. It's unnatural because a man/woman should be attracted to the oppsoite sex to reproduce and so on. It's unnatural because had everyone turned homosexual the soon humanity would go extinct. It's unnatural because it's ****ed up and epidemic. People have been smoking since the "dawn of creation" too, does that make it healthy? That's the type of stupid **** you're spewing there. And I definitely don't, but it actually degrades and takes away their dignity on its own. Did you know the increase in the number of cases of stds is due to the increase in the rate of abnormal practices between homosexual growing population, and who think that AIDS is no longer a life-threatening disease? To support the rights of such is irrational and being retarded.

Now lemme throw the question back at you though, how is it "natural"? Please do immerse us with your thrilling wisdom chief.
    Last edited by Xyliah; 06-27-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Please people do continue ill just take out the popcorn and enjoy it while it lasts.
    I personally don't agree with gay marriage but if they are happy well good for them just don't force me to marry them and ill be on my marry way >_>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    It is a big issue tho. Equality for all humans has been long left behind and it needs to be changed. This is a huge step forward to making this happen and hopefully the rest of the world will follow suit. I hope deep in my heart that there will come a time where the Gay and Les community can live in this world where there's no hate, they have every rights that straight people do and that this sh1tty stigma regarding this sexual preference is long forgotten. And its a sh1tty stigma that destroys life's. This new marriage bill is up there as one of the best things to happen to the Gay and Les community so ofc everyone's going to be raving about it.
    Lol its not a big issue at all...I just went out for dinner tonight with a female friend and a gay friend of hers. Not one word was said about gay marriage being legal by him, he didn't give a **** at all. I have two lesbian neighbors that live down the hall from me. I was talking to one of them for a few minutes in the parking lot earlier. She didn't seem to really give a **** either. Not everyone is raving about it, about 0.5% of the population at most is, which is why its unimportant. Plus these people had equal rights before, they could have married, they didn't agree with what the definition of marriage was.

Here in the United States we suffer from some of the most expensive healthcare costs in the world, and our debt is going to turn is into a giant Greece like situation if politicians can't pull their heads out of their asses and start paying our debt down in the near future. If the United States defaults, its going to cause a world wide depression. But...gay people can get married, so let's not worry about the things that will effect 100% of the domestic population and a large chunk of the global population, instead let's celebrate a tiny percentage of the population got to rewrite the definition of marriage, an institution that is worthless and obsolete on its own, has declining rates even amongst straight people, and will probably be something nobody even bothers to do within 50 years from now anyhow.

Next on the chopping block, we'll have to hear how black lives matter until Obama leaves office. They pump that one up like its a white on black genocide, even though blacks murder more whites every year than whites murder blacks. Pretty impressive considering there are about 5 whites per black. Oh well...I'll just sit back and smile as I send in 50,000-60,000 dollars worth of taxes this year to a worthless government that is spending money at a record pace while the middle class is getting crushed with 40-50% tax rates after you factor in federal, state, and local taxes. As the once greatest nation in the world spirals down the toilet bowl, at least I can sleep well knowing divorce lawyers just got some new potential clients, I'd hate for divorce attorneys to have to swell the unemployment ranks even more because the number of divorces each year is dropping as the overall marriage rate plummets.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Please people do continue ill just take out the popcorn and enjoy it while it lasts.
    I personally don't agree with gay marriage but if they are happy well good for them just don't force me to marry them and ill be on my marry way >_>
    Lol...I don't agree with any marriage...if gays think marriage is so great, jokes on them:P If you are a man with a decent job and assets marriage is nothing but a financial ****ing for you. Luckily American women are easy and will happily have lots of sex and pop out babies with you outside of a marriage if you want kids. A maximum of 18 years of child support for popping a kid out with a girlfriend is a lot cheaper than that same amount of child support, + half of any pension you might get when you retire, +your house, +half or more of your liquid assets, +alimony. Divorce courts in this country are disgustingly biased...unless you find a woman who makes a lot more money than you do, do yourself a favor and never marry one...not even with a prenup.

Lol you honestly sound a legit retard. It's unnatural because it's far off the natural origin contact. It's unnatural because a man/woman should be attracted to the oppsoite sex to reproduce and so on. It's unnatural because had everyone turned homosexual the soon humanity would go extinct. It's unnatural because it's ****ed up and epidemic. People have been smoking since the "dawn of creation" too, does that make it healthy? That's the type of stupid **** you're spewing there. And I definitely don't, but it actually degrades and takes away their dignity on its own. Did you know the increase in the number of cases of stds is due to the increase in the rate of abnormal practices between homosexual growing population, and who think that AIDS is no longer a life-threatening disease? To support the rights of such is irrational and being retarded.

Now lemme throw the question back at you though, how is it "natural"? Please do immerse us with your thrilling wisdom chief.
    You forgot to consider that humans are the only species who have sex for non reproductive purposes (exception: Dolphins). You cant use the desire to reproduce and keep the species alive as a justification for not wanting homosexual couples to exist. Also animals dont have this thing called the internet or a census to say hey there are only 10 of us left in the world we have to stay together so we can breed.

People are overreacting to this news anyways. For one marriages are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down compared to old man mark's day (If our happy grandpa got married in the 70s I would say there were double the marriages in that year than there were in 2014. Not to mention the aprox 75% rate of first divorces most people are not interested in marriages. Having said that of the lucky 25% of homosexual couples that DID get married I am pretty sure they accepted that 2 holes and 2 keys cant make a kid and have made alternative arrangements (if have money adopt if no money get a friend with key|hole to reproduce).

Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

"man/woman should be attracted to the oppsoite sex to reproduce and so on"

You do know that sex isn't just for reproduction right? You do know that women have a Clit and a G spot and Men also have a G spot. And where would a dudes G spot be located? You do the research on that. And then tell me why if it was "unnatural", should such an organ exist for not ONLY reproduction but for pleasure aswel.

"It's unnatural because had everyone turned homosexual the soon humanity would go extinct. " Now your just exaggerating. To many women out there love the D so that would never happen.

"It's unnatural because it's ****ed up and epidemic" ~ Oh so because you said so, it has to be right eh? Its not the foking plague like your are making it sound like. "Epidemic" just lol at that.

"Did you know the increase in the number of cases of stds is due to the increase in the rate of abnormal practices" ~ yea don't forget to include the heterosexual people who run around out there sleeping with who ever they want spreading STIs and no using protection. Dont go throwing all of the blame onto homosexual people. To do so would be " irrational and retarded".

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Time change...... 40 years back in time the divorce rate wasnt high, couple used to resolve their own issues and fix it, couples of today instead of resolve issue they divorce or break just for little issues that can be solved, most of divorced this days is cuz the social pages ( facebook, badoo) and apps ( whatsap), btw..... people need to be open mind, I dont support gay marriage but at the end if they wanna be happy and lived together having the same rights like hetero people so hello??? is ok is their issues their problems their genitals, people like to preach the word in underwear. Otherwise.... homosexual behavior exists in animals so is not unnature, education is free, educate yourself a little.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Congrats on gay "equality"

As a side thought:
    Interesting how homosexuals used to be put to death by the church and government and now they are being welcomed with open arms.
    Gay marriage goes against many of the rules of religion, yet now they are encouraging everyone to get hitched lol.

Just seems weird to me - Im straight, non religious and not bothered by peoples choice of sexuality, before anyone gets all high and mighty.

Seems to me that there is a hidden agenda here.............. Its not too hard to work out what it is..............
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast