+ Reply to Thread

Dhan str use which weapon?

Hi all!
    I have a question, pls help me
    Im avenger dhan full strength.
    I see to have glaci UGP katar, dagger, sword.
    - Which better weapon for dhan pk?

I will not presume to tell you what to use. I will tell you the features of each and let you choose for yourself what style of str dhan you want to play.

Katar has faster attack speed but lower damage per hit can not accept sword mastery from guardians but can use katar mastery self buff
    Sword has slower attack speed but more damage per hit can accept sword mastery from guardians but can not use katar mastery self buff
    Dagger has fast speed low damage of katar no katar mastery and can use sword mastery. it is better suited of agi dhans since these more often have better crit rates.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If you aim for upgrade glacial weapon, then dagger should be a yes, because it has good base att speed + 50% att speed on dagger, katar has no att speed boost, and sword is slower than dagger, so combined with Storm dagger has the best dps.but its only in my opinion
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Tks for your advices.
    i think the sword UGP big dame base, ít;s very good for DDP skill , we only can kill the other fast with this skill.

Elemental Attack is the BEST offensive option for Str Dhans. I used an 85% Elemental Dagger; my Invenom was stronger than my white damage. Weapon Attack won't give you anywhere near that much of an increase in damage, and Crit % is not as consistent. Invenom does not get lowered by any resistances, so it will always benefit you. I've tested a Scout with a 60% Elemental Bow, my Frozen was usually as strong as Invenom on monsters, and classes that aren't based on Psy or Int. If you hit a Templar, Priest, or Wizard though, don't expect it to help as much. For Rangers, an Elemental Attack % Crossbow can be absolutely lethal when used with SS+SW. I loved using it against Vit Dekans and people trapped in Sealing Square.