+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    As you know, now on ISEN, people can sell farming crones(not count Stack crones from bosses) on EM like Jainus so I think they will sell new upg for ISEN, too. GM had announced that no selling farming crones of ISEN on EM like Jainus but now it is not true anymore. SO let's wait new upg for ISEN.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    As you know, now on ISEN, people can sell farming crones(not count Stack crones from bosses) on EM like Jainus so I think they will sell new upg for ISEN, too. GM had announced that no selling farming crones of ISEN on EM like Jainus but now it is not true anymore. SO let's wait new upg for ISEN.
    haha no we're NOT going to sell any Upgrade at ISEN never ever.
    The reason why we're allowing players to trade crones at ISEN is they already can do that with little effort like crone pouches.
    So as players are trading crones already, there is no reason to restrict crone trading.
    But as its server concept, we're keep creating something as more closed to "Play to win" and No Upgrade / Epic at ISEN in the future.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    feels like GMs are trying to make both servers more equal or similar, first by adding PA twice a day on Jainus and now crone selling on ISEN. which is why i predict a server merge coming or maybe even upgrades like your suggesting, It's gotta be one of the two, these GMs definitively have a agenda behind all these recent changes....

Quote Originally Posted by GadFly1 View Post
    feels like GMs are trying to make both servers more equal or similar, first by adding PA twice a day on Jainus and now crone selling on ISEN. which is why i predict a server merge coming or maybe even upgrades like your suggesting, It's gotta be one of the two, these GMs definitively have a agenda behind all these recent changes....
    hmm it sounds like that you believe what you want to believe. But again, we're NOT going to merge Jainus and ISEN.
    It is NOT possible to merge because of game system
    So we can't, again and again.

If you hope to be merged to Jainus, I would say it's not going to happen unfortunately.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    hmm it sounds like that you believe what you want to believe. But again, we're NOT going to merge Jainus and ISEN.
    It is NOT possible to merge because of game system
    So we can't, again and again.

If you hope to be merged to Jainus, I would say it's not going to happen unfortunately.
    Irene, it's hard 4us players believe U cuz we heard that story when Jin was free of epic and upg. Who lied once will lie again ;s

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    hello GM
    im too lazy to make a thread. im curious when is the next upg sale 2.0 or 3.0
    Bah, 2.0/3.0 are so yesterday! We need Upgrades 4.0 GM Irene!

Are they selling again UPGs?

Rohan: Eternal Vengeance is coming!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    haha no we're NOT going to sell any Upgrade at ISEN never ever.
    I think I've heard this line before...

cmon no september sale?
    We need it

Quote Originally Posted by Portuser View Post
    cmon no september sale?
    We need it
    They made some xD
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.