+ Reply to Thread

How bout some good prizes in achievement since it goes away next maintenence

Many of us have saved these achievement points since it started to get something good.Then you went and completely gutted the prizes not long ago and now were left with a pile very crappy prizes .I now have 17k in completely useless points.Sure would be nice if we could have the old prizes back or at least something worth a damn.Show us the few that are still playing PLAYING YOUR GAME that you give a damn or as is my points will go unused and wasted there is nothing there to bother with

Quote Originally Posted by akdrifter View Post
    Many of us have saved these achievement points since it started to get something good.Then you went and completely gutted the prizes not long ago and now were left with a pile very crappy prizes .I now have 17k in completely useless points.Sure would be nice if we could have the old prizes back or at least something worth a damn.Show us the few that are still playing PLAYING YOUR GAME that you give a damn or as is my points will go unused and wasted there is nothing there to bother with
    I waited for this last maint for some changes but as you can see they want players but don't know how to keep the ones playing with fair prices for their effort and so on. I wan to see some changes for real but as far as i can see nothing is keeping me for staying and that goes for a bunch of players I talked with in this last week.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

July 7th, all points that were not redeemed will be deleted due to archievement system wipe

Many ppl who saved all archievement points since started should have about 15k-18k points (80%-90% of ppl saved all point for exchange to good items)

Yes!! it so sad if gonna use all saved point to exchange for 7s (10k point) or 24hours pet food (5k point)

Hopefully GM Sineida, IRENE or Karazy read this thread and bring back old prizes "AT LEAST 1 days" give chance to all player use all pointed was save more than 2 years to exchange good items (the prize on archievement right now it's very useless)

PS. If can't bring it back for 1 day, at least "half day" please (all base player will happy)

gm: .....................no