+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by andaluzium View Post
    Heya dudes its me again, curently lvl 70 still running pluion on me and eept the inter dung i dont know how to make money, as right now everything is soooo damn expensive, any tips ? again i play on syrephis
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Yes. Turn off the game and go get a job in real life. When you get your first pay check charge rps.

^ THIS ^

You will NEVER make money playing Rohan. You will spend LOTS of money playing it, but never make a dime.
    As for virtual money, it is horribly devalued here. But if you really need to make it, farm a lot and sell the best drops on Exchange Market and the crappy stuff to in-game vendors (NPCs).

But don't expect to buy even a donut and a cup of coffee with what you make.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yup as much clients as your graphics card can handle. On my machine its 3 clients but I have 2 Laptops for it so its 6 in total. GL
    ive ran 9 on 1 laptop before. u just have to have multi clients installed. each can run 3 on each client. but u have to pre load all 3 on each client ( pre load = load it to id/pw screen ) but really anymore than 3 during pvp is hard to control. if all just tagged in part with hk on load as many as u can BUT be watchfull of your cpu temps.. more clients run higher your cpu usage will be and higher your temperatures will be. i actually fried a laptop playing rohan multi clienting by not using underpad fan or regular fan and now i also use coretemp so i always know my cpu temperatures
    Last edited by osouls; 10-09-2015 at 03:25 AM.

Commoner
    what is your ingame name? i havent played in a very long time probly got about 70 billion if not more.. ill give you a few billion crone. but let it be known this is 1 time offer.. dont go blow it and come back on forums a few days later asking for more

im NEVER online anymore. so you would need to tell me your ingame name and the general times that you are online.

oh and this is for jainus server . i nvr played on isen so got zero stuff there. also what rings are you using atm? and what is your character class? i might have some rings for you.. that are pretty unobtainable... not the very best but kinda op. was from event a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    what is your ingame name? i havent played in a very long time probly got about 70 billion if not more.. ill give you a few billion crone. but let it be known this is 1 time offer.. dont go blow it and come back on forums a few days later asking for more

im NEVER online anymore. so you would need to tell me your ingame name and the general times that you are online.

oh and this is for jainus server . i nvr played on isen so got zero stuff there. also what rings are you using atm? and what is your character class? i might have some rings for you.. that are pretty unobtainable... not the very best but kinda op. was from event a long time ago.
    Share share!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Commoner
    andaluzium whats ya ingame names and when are you usually online?

and sry leon just guna throw a few billion to this one guy.. if he wants to share with you or anyone else that his desicion.. sell it on em for rps for all i care. havent played in soooooo long and no plans to come back to game but i do check the forums every few weeks to see if going to be another mass character deletion for chars not logged in recently. duno why do that since dont plan on playing again... but while checking last night i saw this thread it was at the top of the list and ive been fortunate enough to have high lvl characters and multi log for more and better drops for selling to make crones and ive played the game since beta so i do know the spots to make crone and drops and i was an illegal botter for years ( yes got prisoned for it-served my time) so i also know the places to grind/farm for drops crones that not many go to so wouldnt get pk'd as often so figured i would possibly be able to give this guy some decent advice so opened and read the thread, but was feeling generous so said F it decided to just help him instead by giving crones.

no gear or weapons or drops will be given incase original owner of 2 of the accounts ( the original Merlyn from TheFamily back SkyFoxy / BigCountry days ) ever decides he wants to play again. also 2 of my mains are shared with another guy( we actually shared about 40 characters over like 12 accounts) who also quit (game got boring for us both) but if he decides to come back id hate for him to be noob again.. go from hitting 40-50k in pvp when full geared and scrolled and come back to game and be hitting like original temps when 2k was freaking awsome!!!! lol good ole days.

anyways andaluzium tell me ya ingame names so i can hook ya up. and GM's incase you are reading this... there will be a large sum of crones transfered from my account 0v312CaSt to a random noob. so no need to lock his account for investigations etc etc.. i know how yall do. nothing against your TOS just 1 player helping another player be it advice or be it this where something is actually being given.

What about me Osouls?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    just guna throw a few billion to this one guy.. if he wants to share with you or anyone else that his desicion..
    as previously stated.