+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how to make money ?

Heya dudes its me again, curently lvl 70 still running pluion on me and eept the inter dung i dont know how to make money, as right now everything is soooo damn expensive, any tips ? again i play on syrephis

Commoner
    Yes. Turn off the game and go get a job in real life. When you get your first pay check charge rps.

For now just level (if can 3 chars at same time), and try to get more gears everytime, Make use in events that are running,And when u can farm WH .. its like the best place to farm and u make great money of it.
    When u get somethin with some value, Always try to trade for somethin with more and more value.
    GL

already got one, dont find it profitable to buy rps tho

soo can you open more clients at once ?

Yup as much clients as your graphics card can handle. On my machine its 3 clients but I have 2 Laptops for it so its 6 in total. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

buy low sell high(you'll need to know every price of every item and this variates depending on the stats of the items ofcourse), been doing that for like 6-8 years and made tonns and tonns of RP's with barerly spending any real life cash.

Might think you'd need a starting amount of money for that but you can easily get your hands on some pluion/edwin or lower lvl weapon parts which you can try to sell/trade and buy back something better.....its time consuming and you need some strategy for it but its worth it.....at least it always has been for me.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-22-2015 at 01:53 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    buy low sell high(you'll need to know every price of every item and this variates depending on the stats of the items ofcourse), been doing that for like 6-8 years and made tonns and tonns of RP's with barerly spending any real life cash.

Might think you'd need a starting amount of money for that but you can easily get your hands on some pluion/edwin or lower lvl weapon parts which you can try to sell/trade and buy back something better.....its time consuming and you need some strategy for it but its worth it.....at least it always has been for me.
    ^This plus Twins and SES are your best money makers >.>
    BTW don't sell stuff way under priced, don't get desperate and be patient
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

sell kidney
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by UberWarrior View Post
    sell kidney
    one kidney and one lung and you maybe able to buy a feather +12 :P