+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Rohan 2 - I missed it, anyone else?

(bloody gunners everywhere -.-)

R.O.H.A.N. II promises to maintain its predecessor’s primary philosophy of intense PVP (Player versus Player) action, but at the same time able to expand on the previous title’s gameplay by introducing fast paced MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) aspects along with RTS (real-time strategy) elements that enable players to command and control multiple troops.

“With R.O.H.A.N II, we set out to create an experience with the depth and quality that fans expect. As much as R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud has gotten significant appreciation globally, we are preparing something above and beyond expectations. We are excited to invite all of you, especially our R.O.H.A.N. fans, to follow us as we reveal more and more information.”, said the CEO of Playwith.

/Not quite sure where they've got their community feedback from - but it certainly wasn't from the Global RBF.

But seriously though; Combines RTS and MOBA?

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I should be scratching my head but I'm scratching my face -_-
    Fking MOBA's I don't mind RTS I'm kind of good with them, but seriously why?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The community wantzed it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I was only slightly interested in Rohan 2 because I knew they'd mess it up somehow.

And they have.

I have a feeling its really gonna be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5q7lp9XsU
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I was only slightly interested in Rohan 2 because I knew they'd mess it up somehow.

And they have.
    Lol...it reminds me of Blizzard going from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was probably my all time favorite game...I played it from the time it launched until after D3 launched. You'd think I'd have been psyched for D3...but nope...I wouldn't even play that pile of **** if they mailed me a free copy. It was D2 with fancier graphics...and all the **** that made D2 fun stripped out and replaced by mindless care bear bull****.

Looks like PW gonna do the same thing with Rohan lol. I liked Rohan because it was fairly simple...only a handful of stats and mods on your gear...yet there was great build diversity and ways for players to strategize together with those various builds. They managed to **** that up on this version, and I'm not going to be surprised if the next version is even further away from what originally made this game popular. That...and its PW, anyone that has played here for a while knows they are a low quality company that lies to its player base and has no issues selling game breaking items if it makes them a quick buck.

Sounds crappy lol if I wanted to play a MOBA I'd go for League of legends or Dota rather than a money squeezing rohan version of it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Lol...it reminds me of Blizzard going from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was probably my all time favorite game...I played it from the time it launched until after D3 launched. You'd think I'd have been psyched for D3...but nope...I wouldn't even play that pile of **** if they mailed me a free copy. It was D2 with fancier graphics...and all the **** that made D2 fun stripped out and replaced by mindless care bear bull****.

Looks like PW gonna do the same thing with Rohan lol. I liked Rohan because it was fairly simple...only a handful of stats and mods on your gear...yet there was great build diversity and ways for players to strategize together with those various builds. They managed to **** that up on this version, and I'm not going to be surprised if the next version is even further away from what originally made this game popular. That...and its PW, anyone that has played here for a while knows they are a low quality company that lies to its player base and has no issues selling game breaking items if it makes them a quick buck.
    thats a +1
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Sounds crappy lol if I wanted to play a MOBA I'd go for League of legends or Dota rather than a money squeezing rohan version of it.
    Try Blizzards Heroes of the Storm the play lasts exactly 15 mints and i love it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I know heroes of the storm, the characters from that game are based on wow chars right, tho the gameplay is MOBA? I spectated my friend (who plays it) awhile ago via Skype lol. Anyway I'm more of a League player (3 v 3) but since the last update they totally f*cked up the meta so I quit lol. Just playing rohan for now, don't have that much time anyway
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster