+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    I've actually had the opposite experience. Every time devs try to balance by buffing the game ends up a giant pile of garbage. Every single time...without fail. Its like saying the solution to fixing something OP is to make everything OP, and that just doesn't work. I don't know why its been so impossible for the devs to realize blunt mastery has scaled with stat inflation way faster than anything else, and to just tone it down...that's all people wanted.

Look its obvious you guys don't have a clue...but the vast majority of complaining has been BLUNT MASTERY IS BROKEN TEMPLARS HIT TOO HARD...so your solution is to not fix blunt mastery and make everyone do more damage? People weren't complaining they wanted their str builds to do 50k regulars...they were complaining its moronic blunt mastery is doing that.
    It might be too simple to you guys. But it's not for programming haha.
    I know you points, since I'm playing at KR server as well with Templar and Scout nowadays. And know how it is easy to control Templar with Blunt Mastery.

But Balancing isn't easy work like you're thinking.
    I'm respecting our players as Veteran, however we have to do what we can do.
    I had discussed with Developers about possibility to change Blunt Mastery as [Switching Melee <-> Magical Attack] or [Tone Down % of Blunt Mastery].
    However, it wasn't easy to make it happen.

It may sounds like Fix OP by OP but it won't be like that.
    I also do not preferred ONE-SHOT PVP/PK, since there is no chance to control.
    It might be OP as increasing Attack Force, but I hope you guys are understanding we're starting to step for Balancing as you guys wanted, and it wouldn't be just one-time Balancing Patch and we'll try to find any proper solution by keep patching of Balance.
    I'll never get tired of you

Templars are weaker than Noir now so it is not a need to fix templar. Noir can kill templar in only 1-3 shots. No more complaints about templars skills. Do you know that Noir can STUN templar for 20s even reflection. Play a Noir before you complain about templar's skills now.

Noir's stun skill should be fix

It's too bad stun ignored reflect, and 20sec is too long
    If someone attacked you with 20sec stun.. you can't do anything (after 10sec you can use TD but still 10sec left, you will get rape anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    It might be too simple to you guys. But it's not for programming haha.
    I know you points, since I'm playing at KR server as well with Templar and Scout nowadays. And know how it is easy to control Templar with Blunt Mastery.

But Balancing isn't easy work like you're thinking.
    I'm respecting our players as Veteran, however we have to do what we can do.
    I had discussed with Developers about possibility to change Blunt Mastery as [Switching Melee <-> Magical Attack] or [Tone Down % of Blunt Mastery].
    However, it wasn't easy to make it happen.

It may sounds like Fix OP by OP but it won't be like that.
    I also do not preferred ONE-SHOT PVP/PK, since there is no chance to control.
    It might be OP as increasing Attack Force, but I hope you guys are understanding we're starting to step for Balancing as you guys wanted, and it wouldn't be just one-time Balancing Patch and we'll try to find any proper solution by keep patching of Balance.
    You need to stop thinking about Temps because they aren't even a huge factor any more since you brought in the trinity class. Noir is where you need to really look at "class balance" and really look at what YOU guys have created.

My priest has a measly 300k+ hp (with vit twins/ 2 +15s and no tali atm) and as of right now, shes getting 1 shot by one of the top tier Noirs in game (Musician). The Damage was so huge that it didnt even register in the system chat. He hit me, I fell over dead and that was it and I was left saying "wtf just happened"

Not even temps can one shot my char. And the most I've ever been hit by a top tier temp was 200k with Shield Strike and that was by (Maha/ Envy). Not even top tier dekans can 1 shot me.

Even with Sd gear/ 71 DD, my char is getting raped by Noirs and inbe4 people say my char just sucks > I watched this Noir pick off every member in my pvp party last night, Not only 1 shotting my char, but also 1 shotting the other priest that was in the party too. AND even making a mess out of the dekan who was in party who has double + my priests hp.

This Trinity class is beyond broken and you NEED to fix it. For any class to just 1 shot 300k + hp is just a joke.....

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I, and many other people know what it takes to balance this game again. We've posted many threads telling the people in charge what to do, because they do not know what needs to be done. However, all of the players' suggestions have been shot down. If 90% of the skill revisions they do result in negative player feedback, it's obvious that it's best for the players to decide what happens.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 08-28-2015 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Templars are weaker than Noir now so it is not a need to fix templar.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You need to stop thinking about Temps because they aren't even a huge factor any more [...]
    If you take it that way then Guards, Rangers, Giants, agi Dhans and str Dekans (= real dps classes) are beyond fixing. They need no skill adjustments/fixes because they are ranking so hopelessly low in the current damage dealers hierarchy (they are the plebs for everyone else to trample on), that any adjustments/fixes YNK will come up with won't really make any difference anyway.

JUST because GMs didnt play and test NOIR class so they dont know what we talk about Noir's Skills are bugged and overpowered , only 1 shot all classes. STUN skill : 20s, REAR cause a super damage (x 45 times of normal damage). WTF is happening with this rohan? Broken again? Is that what you are trying to balance by another OP class, one hit every class?

Commoner
    They knew...they just needed a new class that was more OP so people would pay to gear them. If they made a balanced class nobody would have played it because it was useless like half the existing classes, and if they made it good as temps most people would have just stuck with their temps. Typical PW right here...open your wallet to destroy the game even more lol.

Previously, they require a fix templar
    Now, there are other class overcome the templar, they require next fix.
    Lol, Life is never-ending.

Here is the list of new changes:
    RAW link:
    Here is the fix for Heroic power if we can say something like that:
    Last edited by Kraszer; 09-16-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast