+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    so where is this money to make a new server for it? Do we have enough players to sustain? I thought Isen was supposed to be like that? Didnt that fail horribly? Do pigs fly?

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    so where is this money to make a new server for it? Do we have enough players to sustain? I thought Isen was supposed to be like that? Didnt that fail horribly? Do pigs fly?
    LMFFAO!!!
    Those are the real questions xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I understand a lot of players are just gonna make fun of the idea and go for it but when there isn't enough players to keep the game open and it closes I bet you wont be making fun then.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Who says i was making fun?

Like I said in many post already isen was never lvl 99 cap it was the same broken game just posted on a new server it fixed nothing. A lvl 99 cap server would fix so many of the problems. It wouldn't have the insane stat items that broke the game it wouldn't have accessorys starting at 25k rps each it wouldn't have 1 person killing 10 people it would have new players coming to the game again and without new players you mine as well close the game because things happen people get married and have kids or get a new job and just cant play anymore and without anyone coming in to take the place of that person its going to eventually be only 5-10 players or so on the whole game.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

This is my idea for a New Server.

New server features

1.- No gold trophie
    2.- No Walter Medals
    3.- No HKs
    4.- No Crafting Systems
    5.- No Hero Skill
    6.- No Stat Talisman
    7.- No Upgradeable Boss Drop
    8.- No Werehouse or Adjusted Damage
    9.- No Upg/Epic/Chimeras/Opaniel/Tali/Ferkan Weapon/Armor
    10.- Fixed Skill for each class (Including BM)
    11.- New Client for New Server
    12.- Adjusted Damage in Elemental/Ashkeena Dungeon
    13.- LVL Cap to 99
    14.- DD Cap 75%
    15.- Keep Extraction Systems (Only for weapon Crystals)
    16.- Minor Elemnetal Dungeon (1-30)
    17.- Intermedie Elemental Dungeon (31-60)
    18.- Superior Elemental Dungeon (61-99)
    19.- Elemental Dungeon Bosses (Silva for Wood, Kasa for Fire, Bezemuth for Metal, Ruler for Earth).

JANIUS/ISEN compensation Exchange Systems in New Server:

Items to Exchange:

1x New/Old Upg Weapons
    1x Absolute Set
    1x Boss Drop +18
    1x Chimera Set
    1x Upg Ring +18

Reward (choose 1 Option per item):

Note: No tradeable items/binded/unable to seal in EM.

1x Regular Ruler
    1x BloodWar Champion Set
    1x Permanent Flame Costume
    1x Permanent Birthday Hat
    1x Chimera Set = Chimera Set
    1x Boss Drop +18 = 1x Radiant Enhancement Stone Pack (x20) or 1x Radiant Ancient Stone Pack (x20)

Items charged in Event Bag when Server Release and ISEN/JANIUS get shutdown.

Starter Pack

1.- Each Account able to create 4 character lvl 75 for 1 Month
    2.- 1x Armor Bedron Set lvl 75 (145pd/50md/300hp NO tradeable/Binded/No +able/Unable to seal in EM)
    3.- 1x Weapon Set lvl 75 (50% ATk (Magic/Range/Melee/HP) - 45 Stat - 45DD, 150 Agi or Dex 11crit 25vit Dagger, 150Psy or Int 35DD 2 hp/mp staff / NO tradeable/Binded/No +able/Unable to seal in EM)
    4.- 1x Keena Twins Pack (Full Set Keena Twins)
    5.- 1x Hart Twins Pack (Full Set Hart Twins)
    6.- 1x Novice Adventure Earring/Google Set (5 All Status 30 days)
    Last edited by Vinko; 06-18-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    Like I said in many post already isen was never lvl 99 cap it was the same broken game just posted on a new server it fixed nothing. A lvl 99 cap server would fix so many of the problems. It wouldn't have the insane stat items that broke the game it wouldn't have accessorys starting at 25k rps each it wouldn't have 1 person killing 10 people it would have new players coming to the game again and without new players you mine as well close the game because things happen people get married and have kids or get a new job and just cant play anymore and without anyone coming in to take the place of that person its going to eventually be only 5-10 players or so on the whole game.
    It is also a fact to point out that this is an old game by industry standards. People move on to new games all the time and the graphics isn't very attractive these days. Also grinders like this game are kind of phasing out while MOBA's are the in. That's why ROHAN 2 is moving into the direction of MOBA-ish play style.

Personally what is really off-putting to me for this game is the insane inflation. On the same level as FlyFF. Now that is sad..
    Last edited by IrregularHunterX; 06-18-2015 at 02:19 PM.

It is also a fact to point out that this is an old game by industry standards. People move on to new games all the time and the graphics isn't very attractive these days. Also grinders like this game are kind of phasing out while MOBA's are the in. That's why ROHAN 2 is moving into the direction of MOBA-ish play style.

Personally what is really off-putting to me for this game was the insane inflation. On the same level as FlyFF. NOW THAT IS SAD.
    Look around on bing or google etc and one of the most wanted things in mmorpgs is low system requirements because everyone cant afford a maxed out computer. Another big thing is amount of players that is in that game also how much time and money do you have to put into the game to be one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    This is my idea for a New Server.

New server features

1.- No gold trophie
    2.- No Walter Medals
    3.- No HKs
    4.- No Crafting Systems
    5.- No Hero Skill
    6.- No Stat Talisman
    7.- No Upgradeable Boss Drop
    8.- No Werehouse or Adjusted Damage
    9.- No Upg/Epic/Chimeras/Opaniel/Tali/Ferkan Weapon/Armor
    10.- Fixed Skill for each class (Including BM)
    11.- New Client for New Server
    12.- Adjusted Damage in Elemental/Ashkeena Dungeon
    13.- LVL Cap to 99
    14.- DD Cap 75%
    15.- Keep Extraction Systems (Only for weapon Crystals)
    16.- Minor Elemnetal Dungeon (1-30)
    17.- Intermedie Elemental Dungeon (31-60)
    18.- Superior Elemental Dungeon (61-99)
    19.- Elemental Dungeon Bosses (Silva for Wood, Kasa for Fire, Bezemuth for Metal, Ruler for Earth).

JANIUS/ISEN compensation Exchange Systems in New Server:

Items to Exchange:

1x New/Old Upg Weapons
    1x Absolute Set
    1x Boss Drop +18
    1x Chimera Set
    1x Upg Ring +18

Reward (choose 1 Option per item):

Note: No tradeable items/binded/unable to seal in EM.

1x Regular Ruler
    1x BloodWar Champion Set
    1x Permanent Flame Costume
    1x Permanent Birthday Hat
    1x Chimera Set = Chimera Set
    1x Boss Drop +18 = 1x Radiant Enhancement Stone Pack (x20) or 1x Radiant Ancient Stone Pack (x20)

Items charged in Event Bag when Server Release and ISEN/JANIUS get shutdown.

Starter Pack

1.- Each Account able to create 4 character lvl 75 for 1 Month
    2.- 1x Armor Bedron Set lvl 75 (145pd/50md/300hp NO tradeable/Binded/No +able/Unable to seal in EM)
    3.- 1x Weapon Set lvl 75 (50% ATk (Magic/Range/Melee/HP) - 45 Stat - 45DD, 150 Agi or Dex 11crit 25vit Dagger, 150Psy or Int 35DD 2 hp/hp staff / NO tradeable/Binded/No +able/Unable to seal in EM)
    4.- 1x Keena Twins Pack (Full Set Keena Twins)
    5.- 1x Hart Twins Pack (Full Set Hart Twins)
    6.- 1x Novice Adventure Earring/Google Set (5 All Status 30 days)
    Sadly I can hear the GMs LoLing at this
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    Look around on bing or google etc and one of the most wanted things in mmorpgs is low system requirements because everyone cant afford a maxed out computer.
    But most can afford a PS3/4 or XBox 360/One and they flock to that. They just dont have the know-how to make an affordable PC gaming machine.