+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    I love vampire diaries season 1 but the rest of the season? No thanks. It got ruined all the way when real life sweet heart playing Elena and Damon broke up and I think it kinda affected the overall quality of the tv series. Aside from that, they're killing everyone in the series and the story for me went crazy and just like RBNXD said, it's too pink, seems like a teenage love story for me. eeek! The Originals is cool but when I learned that it's a spin off from VD I decided not to watch it anymore. Afraid to get disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I love vampire diaries season 1 but the rest of the season? No thanks. It got ruined all the way when real life sweet heart playing Elena and Damon broke up and I think it kinda affected the overall quality of the tv series. Aside from that, they're killing everyone in the series and the story for me went crazy and just like RBNXD said, it's too pink, seems like a teenage love story for me. eeek! The Originals is cool but when I learned that it's a spin off from VD I decided not to watch it anymore. Afraid to get disappointed.
    Uhhhh go check out TO its all about family, betrayal, love triangles, forbidden love and lots and lots and lots of blood.
    Blood and Tears!!!!!!111
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Yea the TVD is catered to the younger audience I suppose BUT it does have a lot of the back story of the Mikaelsons and thats the main reason I went back and watch it.

Plzzzz plzzz plzz The Originals is so much better than TVD. Plz dont dismiss it right away. It can stand alone as its own series independent of TVD. Its fking amazing in every way possible and you will be missing out on an awesome series if you choose not to watch it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Yeah The Originals is cool. Only gripe is the whole series is a bit light on the theatrical/technical special effects wizardry. For instances the witches do their 'spells' by waving their hands around, saying abracadabra and whamm o - something miraculous just happened. Would much rather see a little better wizardry going on but the story like is complex which for me is a good thing.

Wow! Everyone is convincing me to watch it. Ok I will since I liked a couple of episodes I've watched. I just hope it doesn't end up like TVD. :/ *_*