+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Dayum - won't you hate not knowing how the series actually end?
    Prolly and it would get the better of me in time so Id have to watch it all haha

Anyways fok GoT, someone please tell me they watch Orphan Black? Its so brilliant and diabolical and exciting and not enough people know about this show which kinda shocks me ;o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Prolly and it would get the better of me in time so Id have to watch it all haha

Anyways fok GoT, someone please tell me they watch Orphan Black? Its so brilliant and diabolical and exciting and not enough people know about this show which kinda shocks me ;o

\

yes I'm watching it since the 1st episode. Donnie makes a badass drug dealer, Helena is hella hot in a psycho kinda way and you just wouldn't expect badass Shioban to get up on a a stage and start singing.

I thought it was cool that the brought in Ksenia Solo as Kasima's new gf. Always thought she was way cuter than the main character in Lost Girl.

Yeah I know - not the 'manly' kinda stuff to watch, but meh.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-16-2015 at 12:47 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.