+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    my stomach hurts reading this thread XDD
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    End of Waiting...........

Yes !! Season 6 Episode 1
    ugh. I watched it. Im starting to think GoT is over rated. Its good but just doesnt always leave me craving moreeeeee.

On the other hand, Ive been Keeping up to date with The Originals and omfggggggg, the last 2 episodes (ep 17/ 18 of season 3) actually had me in tears and screaming at my screen. Dam they were the best 2 episodes of the whole series so far. So intense. I'm fiending for next week DDD

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    ugh. I watched it. Im starting to think GoT is over rated. Its good but just doesnt always leave me craving moreeeeee.

On the other hand, Ive been Keeping up to date with The Originals and omfggggggg, the last 2 episodes (ep 17/ 18 of season 3) actually had me in tears and screaming at my screen. Dam they were the best 2 episodes of the whole series so far. So intense. I'm fiending for next week DDD
    Ep17 / Ep18 of season 3 o.o ?

Game of Thrones is about 10 episode per season

But i can guess what you meaning, I'm guess you meaning episode 9 of season 3 at the scene "Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark dead" yeah.. it's climax and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Ep17 / Ep18 of season 3 o.o ?

Game of Thrones is about 10 episode per season

But i can guess what you meaning, I'm guess you meaning episode 9 of season 3 at the scene "Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark dead" yeah.. it's climax and sad.
    No no. With that I was talking about a different show. The Originals. Sorry for the confusion.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

No no. With that I was talking about a different show. The Originals. Sorry for the confusion.
    Oh sorry, My bad I'm confused and mistake

Because I'm really don't know about "The Originals" series (Now I'm know coz just google it )

Banned

Me and wifey binge-watched the back-seasons of The Originals (all episodes from seasons 1-3 catching up finally at episode 18 on a streaming service here in Canada). We've been jumping on each episode as it comes out.

Klaus can be such a douche sometimes, then on occasion surprises us all and shows he has a (kindof) human side...

quite entertaining.

However I refuse to spend $9/month on HBO just so I can watch GoT (I BT each one the day after it airs )

Oh nice. Did you watch The Vampire Diaries to start with? The Originals is a spin off from that.

I didnt know that at first and jumped right into The Originals and then later when I found out it was a spin off show I went back and watched all seasons of TVD lol. Both shows cross over from time to time and I like that concept and it helps fill in a lot of the details of the main story, but in saying that I do prefer The Originals alot more. TVD is some what corny and the characters (Aside from the Salvatores and Mikaelsons) tend to get on my nerves haha

And oi, watch what you say about Klaus! That man is delish, even with all of his issues hahaha But then again so is Damon, Elijah, Enzo and Marcel. Klaus and Marcel make me melt just looking at them lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    A spinoff from Vampire diaries? Didn't know that...

Marcel & Niklaus don't give me quite that effect, so I will take your word on it I like Marcel tho. He's cool.

I should sit down and watch that GoT episode S06E01 I just downloaded today...

Idk how ppl can't like GoT. It gives me goosebumps
    Already waiting for the second episode *-*

The Originals is and will be always better. The Vampire Diaries is just sooo uuhhhhh too much pink for my taste. i prefer real vampires ripping people to shreds, the witches bei Deang well bitc... ...i mean witches. I started with TVD just fine but when TO started Geesuz I stoped watching it and went full retarded on TO. I always wanted Alina and Stefan dead and almost cried when Caroline became a vampire. But then she was kool. Damian is freak OP love that guy xD
    GOT love that sh1t and it keeps me up in a hype all the time wanting for moar! When J died I was like :O The silence lasted even after the credits.
    Marvels Agents of SHIELD, love it to specially that it keeps up with the Avengers movies.
    TWD love it to sometime it has his ups and downs but over all very entertaining.
    Fear The Walking Dead its still starting but I am starting to like some characters and freaking hate others with a passion.

Yes i am a series addict. Don't judge me >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!