+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ruby Rose is stunning and hugely loved here <3 I watched that acceptance/ transgender vid she did and loved it. It really makes a powerful statement.

I've yet to watch OITNB but plan on it some time soon. My friends are raving about it.

Break Free - Ruby Rose.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

What's so powerful about a bird wanting to nibble on some other bird's rug? I don't get the big song and dance GAY PRIDE!!!!

It increases the chances of us guys finding a bi girl who's willing to have a 3some.

Plus I don't get the whole androgeny thing at all. If you want to be masculine, well go much some rug. If you want to be feminine say you just don't like dick. If you're going to be inbetween but not actually bi... well then you're not really inbetween at all, you're just trying to make a "statement" because it's the oh so cool thing to do.

The cynical part of me thinks Ruby is just the way she is just because it's the cool thing to do, not because it actually makes any statement at all.

When dolled up she makes a pretty fit bird but she's a lezzer and because of that she makes the most of the androgenous style she found she could be. Not because it's really her but because it's just hip and cool.
    Last edited by Neophyte28; 06-16-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    What's so powerful about a bird wanting to nibble on some other bird's rug? I don't get the big song and dance GAY PRIDE!!!!

It increases the chances of us guys finding a bi girl who's willing to have a 3some.

Plus I don't get the whole androgeny thing at all. If you want to be masculine, well go much some rug. If you want to be feminine say you just don't like dick. If you're going to be inbetween but not actually bi... well then you're not really inbetween at all, you're just trying to make a "statement" because it's the oh so cool thing to do.

The cynical part of me thinks Ruby is just the way she is just because it's the cool thing to do, not because it actually makes any statement at all.

When dolled up she makes a pretty fit bird but she's a lezzer and because of that she makes the most of the androgenous style she found she could be. Not because it's really her but because it's just hip and cool.
    I respect you Ish, so Im gonna keep this as civil as I can lol

My comment about being "powerful" was in regards to the vid. It does send a powerful message.

It goes deeper than just some "Gay Pride" thing, well the vid does in this case. Its about accepting people and or yourself for who they/you want to be. About accepting people/yourself who do not want to live by the "normal standards" or what society tells them they have to be. Its about breaking free of the status quo. That being different or what is viewed as different isn't always a bad thing.

And your statement (altho the cynical part of you) about Ruby just being this way could be fair IF this was just something she did recently but the fact is, Ruby "came out" as a lesbian when she was still a child/ early teen. She has always had a unique style and that has carried through to other aspects of her life other than just her sexuality. Its in her personality, her fashion ect ect and the androgyny is just part of who she is and a part of her style. She is Gender Fluid. She is who she wants to be when she wants to be it. The world isn't black and white and neither are people. And I pretty much believe that she isn't the way she is just because its seen as "cool"

There are also alot of "inbetweens" in life and in regards to sexuality, well someone can be "inbetween" but not actually bi due to many different reasons. Theres "bi curious" people. People who are attracted to the same sex but haven't acted on it for what ever reason. Not everyone just jumps on the bandwagon cause its the "cool" thing to do.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Haha I was just being an arse for the sake of it I don't actually care either way what people want to do

^ That's Ish's way of saying he secretly has a crush on me. ^

He will never admit it tho cause im way too old for him
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Haha I was just being an arse for the sake of it I don't actually care either way what people want to do
    Good man

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    ^ That's Ish's way of saying he secretly has a crush on me. ^

He will never admit it tho cause im way too old for him
    Dam, you prolly woulda made a great sugar daddy too! ;p

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I was hoping you wouldn't make that public Mark. I'm not ready to come out of the closet just yet.

End of Waiting...........

Yes !! Season 6 Episode 1

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    End of Waiting...........

Yes !! Season 6 Episode 1
    Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye !
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!