+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    As much as I hated Joffrey, he brought a twisted bit of excitement to the show. I think they killed him off faster then they really should have.

If they kill off Tyrion Or even Arya, Ill never watch GoT ever again lol They are my two most faves <3
    Dayum - won't you hate not knowing how the series actually end?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

There is so much from the books that is out of order, changed and simply not covered in the shows. I can only assume they will cover most of the missing bits from, the 5th book next season.

At risk of laying spoilers out there, they haven't even touched Dany's brother or Bran (who both have pretty BIG roles to play). And Jamie & Bronn going to Dorne to collect Myrcella? In the book Stannis and Brienne don't even meet. Maester Aemon dying BEFORE Sam & Gilly head off to Oldtown? Nah, he dies on the ship heading to OldTown where Jon Snow ORDERED Sam to go. At least Cersei's walk of shame was in line and one notable death had took place where it was expected. I'm hoping the 6th show season will catch up some of that and that Melisandre exercises some real priestly powers to pull off one of R'hllor's resurrection tricks (something that does NOT appear in the books yet so don't expect to see that happen before season 7).

I am glad though that there WILL be a 6th book. The 5th book left so many cliffhangers behind it wasn't funny.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Dayum - won't you hate not knowing how the series actually end?
    Prolly and it would get the better of me in time so Id have to watch it all haha

Anyways fok GoT, someone please tell me they watch Orphan Black? Its so brilliant and diabolical and exciting and not enough people know about this show which kinda shocks me ;o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Haven't heard of it before - looks a bit like a teenage series or well, something more suited to women, the way it's filmed (hey, I'm not judging).

Though, that might just be due to the compilation.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Haven't heard of it before - looks a bit like a teenage series or well, something more suited to women, the way it's filmed (hey, I'm not judging).

Though, that might just be due to the compilation.
    Yea you are right. I guess it does cater more to the female demographic. But I'm seeing a shift in that now in season 3 with the Male clones being brought into the series. Hopefully they can be an ongoing aspect of this show so it can gain a wider audience.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well, I might just check it out regardless - with GoT gone, Black Sails done, and what not else I started watching and never ended (have yet to finish Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, the American Horror Story, Rush (some Aussi police series - i need it on dvd, but can't find it anywhere)..).

Still gotta start "The Mentalist" as well. Also heard "Downton Abbey" was rather nice to watch..aaaaand I just started reading some books again. Apparently I gotta go back to work as of tomorrow -.-' where'd all my time go??

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Prolly and it would get the better of me in time so Id have to watch it all haha

Anyways fok GoT, someone please tell me they watch Orphan Black? Its so brilliant and diabolical and exciting and not enough people know about this show which kinda shocks me ;o

\

yes I'm watching it since the 1st episode. Donnie makes a badass drug dealer, Helena is hella hot in a psycho kinda way and you just wouldn't expect badass Shioban to get up on a a stage and start singing.

I thought it was cool that the brought in Ksenia Solo as Kasima's new gf. Always thought she was way cuter than the main character in Lost Girl.

Yeah I know - not the 'manly' kinda stuff to watch, but meh.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-16-2015 at 12:47 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

yay! haha Helena is my fave. Shes all kinds of crazy but without her I don't think things would be the same. And yea couldnt agree more. Having ksenia in the show for a bit just added to my obsession haha. Ksenia Solo and Tatiana Maslany are my new girl crushes and seeing them both in the same show making out and stuff is yummyness indeed lol Anna Silk (Lost Girl) isn't to bad and I love the show, I really do but her acting sometimes annoys me. Sometimes she just fails to be convincing.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well, I might just check it out regardless - with GoT gone, Black Sails done, and what not else I started watching and never ended (have yet to finish Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, the American Horror Story, Rush (some Aussi police series - i need it on dvd, but can't find it anywhere)..).

Still gotta start "The Mentalist" as well. Also heard "Downton Abbey" was rather nice to watch..aaaaand I just started reading some books again. Apparently I gotta go back to work as of tomorrow -.-' where'd all my time go??
    Well, If you do I hope you enjoy it. Its got a great story line and a ton of action and the plot twits here there and everywhere so there's hardly ever a dull moment
    Im about to start watching "Hunted", a friend told me is was really good so Ima check it out. And "Dark Matter" looks interesting so Ill be adding that to my list aswel. I still wanna get around to watching Dexter. Have been meaning to for months. But I get kinda put off by the lead actor (Michael C. Hall). He used to creep me out in "Six Feet Under" but Ill try to push that aside cause I've only heard good things about Dexter.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Pfft I don't care about your fake lady crushes. The woman that all straight and slightly bi girls are raving about is your countrygal from Orange is the New Black, Ruby Rose.

Very androgenous but rather appealing nonetheless, although my fav images of her are with long blonde hair... because you know I'd rather "do" a girl over something that tries to look like a guy

By the way Jon Snow-Targaryen isn't dead. R+L=J