+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    For f**ks sake and i just popped a new HK damn I'm stupid ><
    Its seriously an achievement they are making to kill the game completely. Exp was lowered than Jin already and they removed the Enhanced rates WOW Good Job GMs
    I knew this Karazy was a clown when I saw him login ingame for rpk and post things like hunting names or policies came from nowhere exept for piss off ppl and make them quit...
    I mean wtf theres more real problems to solve than that, hes just a dummy that got a job based on something he never had any basis
    And it will just getting worse during the year... when they will had new skills, lvl cap, and so on

Plw should get some devs or community listener because for sure, they never used/use to play this game

This game isnt a P2W its a Milk2Win, always have to Rush on something if you want it ? How do you want get new players or old players to come back with such retarded strategies ?
    It was Atzigan's politics major problems imo and it just getting worse bi-weekly by bi-weekly
    + its always stats inflations items that are on these "rush sales" so it imba the game more and more
    Its funny ppl in Lucid blame me for dont invest any $ in this game... but wtf who would invest any cents in this company that get only clowns that just press some buttons for screw us up maintenances after maintenances, at the management of this game ?

I still log, I still play, so yes, I know what Im talking about and if any GM want to put his 2 cents here go for it but before doing it, go make a new char as a trinity and try to lvl it up by urself past 80+ and then I would allow that GM to judge me and my post
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 06-14-2015 at 05:46 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    I knew this Karazy was a clown when I saw him login ingame for rpk and post things like hunting names or policies came from nowhere exept for piss off ppl and make them quit...
    I mean wtf theres more real problems to solve than that, hes just a dummy that got a job based on something he never had any basis
    And it will just getting worse during the year... when they will had new skills, lvl cap, and so on

Plw should get some devs or community listener because for sure, they never used/use to play this game

This game isnt a P2W its a Milk2Win, always have to Rush on something if you want it ? How do you want get new players or old players to come back with such retarded strategies ?
    It was Atzigan's politics major problems imo and it just getting worse bi-weekly by bi-weekly
    + its always stats inflations items that are on these "rush sales" so it imba the game more and more
    Its funny ppl in Lucid blame me for dont invest any $ in this game... but wtf who would invest any cents in this company that get only clowns that just press some buttons for screw us up maintenances after maintenances, at the management of this game ?

I still log, I still play, so yes, I know what Im talking about and if any GM want to put his 2 cents here go for it but before doing it, go make a new char as a trinity and try to lvl it up by urself past 80+ and then I would allow that GM to judge me and my post
    Pfft its pointless to tell that to a GM because they will just jump max lvl that char and stock the best accs in game and say the game is balanced and fair. I was waiting for good prices on the Achievement system and all we got was a ****ty event farm more points to get X Y Z items and done. I want to see Opaniels, Walter +6, Magical/Talisman +6, Ancient Skill 100%, 1k feeds, Fusion pet you know something worth my time farming those points. SES 100% is useless for endgame players like WTF!?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

How do u know it isn't your tough break but rates been made lower anyway? Lol, u don't.

Inb4 you failed x a number of times therefore it's been lowered lol. Just quit all that bellyaching, u sound dumber than cat shet OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyliah View Post
    How do u know it isn't your tough break but rates been made lower anyway? Lol, u don't.

Inb4 you failed x a number of times therefore it's been lowered lol. Just quit all that bellyaching, u sound dumber than cat shet OP.
    Just tried to dlevel a level 114 item. After 40 tries its level is still 114, and it would be higher by now if 114 wasn't its max level because I failed more than succeeded. To me that shows quite well the rates have been lowered. You may say I just got unlucky and I need to try more (and you would probably say the same after I tried 400 or 4000 times with similar results), but the exp modifier has disappeared which means they have in fact tampered with the server rates - would it be hard to believe the exp rate is not the only one they lowered?

I failed many times to make the lvl 30 unique dagger multiple times with guild buffs, also i failed to +2 my rumir weapon which would of broke if it wasn't a trinity. Rates have definitely changed since maintenance

seems that the exp is back now ? but idk the % ratio
    /Quit

Not the first time they f*ck players over by changing successrate on forging/refining/+ing etc. More fails = more $ in their pockets(at least they think so lmao) but thats only temporary coz ppl will quit(because they feel cheated on) thus not spend money that would've been spent if they'd stayed. Part by part the gms scare away players (while hosting events for people to come back, but they'll runn as far away as possible too if they see the sh!t thats going on for themselves lolol). #howtokillurownplayerbase
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

So much SALT in this thread! It really is disappointing to have a player base this upset and this disheartened. Several of the people in this thread I've helped or spoken with directly, and you spoke TO me very differently then you speak ABOUT me.

If you don't think I'm making a change, then why did you send me a ticket asking me VERY nicely to come back to the game?
    If you don't think I care, why would you write me SEVERAL multiple page long reports which I then read and reply back to you on?
    If you don't think I listen, why would I take polls asking my players what they want?
    The list could go on and on..

These kind of posts do nothing but generate negativity. People will read the title, read the SALTY SALT of the players, and then chime in negatively, completely oblivious to the situation or things involved. Speaking of me or my team of GM's character when very few of you have taken the time to actually have a conversation with me/them makes you come off as extremely ignorant, which again saddens me. Do you think I went and lowered the rates? What benefit do I get out of upset players? If you guys want change, to improve the game in the future to the way you would like, COMMUNICATING with me will do you worlds better then COMPLAINING about me. I'm still going to keep doing my thing regardless, but at least with one of those situations we'll be able to work together to make the game better instead of separately.

See you in game!
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 06-15-2015 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Hi Karazy1337

I understand your frustration as well as I understand the salty frustration of the people posting here.

Your customers are feeling cheated and that will be reflected by voiced negativity here. I don't blame them. They were under the impression that doing all this during an event that provides them with better rates. Instead they're are reporting here in a very vocal manner that they are seeing a drop in success rates. It is frustration speaking and your name gets put in there because you are the face of PlayWith Interactive that takes the effort to respond here.

Regardless of how they are expressing it when you have several customers being very vocal about a perceived issue, that issue needs to be investigated - tickets or no tickets. I know that you guys are judged on how you deal with your ticket queue but just because a problem is not reflected in a ticket does not mean there is no issue that needs investigation. It only means that one or more customers that experienced it is frustrated, pissed off and walking away from you after venting their rage here.

People here don't like creating tickets because every single one of us that have has also seen these tickets set swept under the rug with canned, cookie cutter responses - especially on weekends.

Remember also that a lot of this is raised over the weekend when you and most of your more experienced staff is not available and tickets are most often not answered at all.

I understand the frustration because I retired from a role much like yours. Sux but this is the kind of thing that happens when you are not there 24/7 to personally respond tol the criticism.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    So much SALT in this thread! It really is disappointing to have a player base this upset and this disheartened. Several of the people in this thread I've helped or spoken with directly, and you spoke TO me very differently then you speak ABOUT me.

If you don't think I'm making a change, then why did you send me a ticket asking me VERY nicely to come back to the game?
    If you don't think I care, why would you write me SEVERAL multiple page long reports which I then read and reply back to you on?
    If you don't think I listen, why would I take polls asking my players what they want?
    The list could go on and on..

These kind of posts do nothing but generate negativity. People will read the title, read the SALTY SALT of the players, and then chime in negatively, completely oblivious to the situation or things involved. Speaking of me or my team of GM's character when very few of you have taken the time to actually have a conversation with me/them makes you come off as extremely ignorant, which again saddens me. Do you think I went and lowered the rates? What benefit do I get out of upset players? If you guys want change, to improve the game in the future to the way you would like, COMMUNICATING with me will do you worlds better then COMPLAINING about me. I'm still going to keep doing my thing regardless, but at least with one of those situations we'll be able to work together to make the game better instead of separately.

See you in game!
    I didnt sent any tickets because its pointless at all, and the mistakes as been done, ppl tried to forge, enhance, and failed hard
    Ppl spend for scrolls exp, went Ash, used 1 or more slots for got Ash and end up with nothing much than 0,05% after 4 hours

so for all ur question a simple answer : for aware old/new players that "updates" arent transparent and just events are like try and die games that make ppl quit again with a deep hole in theyr pockets

Whos negative ? You that cant aware players that rates on enhanced servers as been removed ? or me that says the thruth for the community and aware them to dont fall in that scam ? honestly ?
    If u want some credibility, at least, being transparent on your updates would be a obvious must have
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 06-15-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    /Quit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast