+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Salty Saltin'

Jesus wtf since this maintenance forge/enhancement rates are being lowered again and again ? What's up next ? Only fail and pay for 1 success ? Did you got previous GMs has set the server for having more success ? You know when we log on Jainus we can read Enhanced Rates ? So wtf is wrong with your stupidy ??
    Cherish Savage

For **** sake are you completely retarded that it cost 1699 charged rps / 3399 Echash for attempt to + Arrendals and we can't go to +5 "safe" (in just drop by 1 when we fail before +5) and it's completely impossible to even got +5 now with these ****ing rates ? Are you ****ing insane I swear to god you are completely a morron. Saying u want balance the game, and just make it worse as ever, and just make ppl that do things in step by step for gear up completely useless as only ppl used to rush when server were playable to get profit of old rate.

Seriously Id rather want Atzigan to come back than someone doesn't even have balls to announce he lowered rates on a "Enhanced server", it's purely a scam and a shame from this new GM.
    Cherish Savage

Banned
    yeah i didnt fall for their sh.it this gm is just like the rest, promises change so we keep charging. i havent done any event in like 2 years, or charged at all

Commoner
    Haha GM's make me laugh. You'd think they'd want people to get geared so they'd spend money on temporary items every week/month. Instead they just piss people off with fail rates to the point that people quit and stop spending anything. GG.

damn why waste money when you can't even resell it? lose lose situation.

I wasted 7-10k ecash trying to + my onyx but I ended up with most parts +5 or +8 (lower than which I started with so I din't + anything at all). Those f*cking bastards changed the rates behind our backs, but hey I din't expect anything else from the GM'S
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Haha GM's make me laugh. You'd think they'd want people to get geared so they'd spend money on temporary items every week/month. Instead they just piss people off with fail rates to the point that people quit and stop spending anything. GG.
    You sir, are 101% correct lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    +1
    Aka why is this game dead.

the Jainus server have low rate because the it's the lowest rate same as Isen, exept without weekend buffs, also Exp boost as been removed (u can see it when you clic on "SP")

this event, we just got trully screwed by PlW
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    the Jainus server have low rate because the it's the lowest rate same as Isen, exept without weekend buffs, also Exp boost as been removed (u can see it when you clic on "SP")

this event, we just got trully screwed by PlW
    For f**ks sake and i just popped a new HK damn I'm stupid ><
    Its seriously an achievement they are making to kill the game completely. Exp was lowered than Jin already and they removed the Enhanced rates WOW Good Job GMs
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast