+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

The Class Tali was meant for lvl50+ Main idea was you changed Job and then you had to do another quest to get said tali. I found those additional stats useful but as you said it should be boosted over a huge amount with how OP upgrds are right now. I still think fixing BM should go first than anything implemented ingame.
    -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I would love for you to show me when I came in here claiming to be the best thing for Rohan! I truly would. I will state again for posterity that I have NOT TOUCHED the rates on this or any server on Rohan. I have no reason to lie to you, or anybody. These events aren't in place to "milk" our players, they are just that, events. Ideas that we are running with in hopes that our players will enjoy them. Are they all amazing and fantastic? Probably not. But I'm not going to stop trying to have events for my players because some of them don't like them. If you don't like the events, which scenario do you think is better?

Option A) Complain about how GM's are scrubby(lol) and bad at lief and skammerz! They aren't doing what you want, better tell them they suck!
    Option B) Communicate with the GM's who are obviously TRYING to coordinate and interact with their community, providing them ideas which could be listened to and implemented(Within Reason)?

I think the answer to that question will kind of provide a baseline of your life perspective. I'm the kind of person who looks for the positive in things, being negative does absolutely nothing for you. What does making me out to be a bad guy do for YOU? Does it give you someone to vent your frustration on? I'd be willing to listen to you if you just talked to me, and venting your frustration TO me will be much more productive for all us. I am here because I WANT to be, I WANT to help and make things right.
    Well don't promise us change when you can't even control the higher ups removing special event from SP giving us boosted rates and upgraded exp. Doing a forge event then lowering the rates is milking players. What would you call it I wonder. A unfortunate incident of wrongly timed events? LAWL.

Well it would be nice if they fixed Blunt Mastery and other skills/classes, crafting, ..., wouldn't it? Except - that has been asked for years by the players, and YNK/PW game masters (including Atzigan) have even forwarded those ideas to the devs in Korea. The result: infrequent updates to some skills which include small steps towards balance and huge leaps away from it. And on top of that, nothing at all has been done to Blunt Mastery since the staff bug removal, despite years of crying for it to be changed. I think from that we can only conclude they simply don't want to fix it. If they don't want to do it, it will not happen - what are you going to do about it? Either we can a) make suggestion threads, wait a few months until the GMs gather some info from them and send it to the devs, and then wait another year or 2 for things to (not) change, or b) we can use the tools currently at hand (such as the GMs' ability to create custom items like Class Talismans) and come up with fixes by ourselves right now.

Commoner
    Since they can't fix blunt mastery, it should be disabled like teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Since they can't fix blunt mastery, it should be disabled like teleport.
    Hahaha that would be hilarious xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

lol blunt mastery disabled? are you kidding me? they are thingking of capping DD because the temps are all crying in their cornflakes. the rage that will ensue if they disabled blunt would indeed be epic. specially since 80% of the folks here have a templar.

I can see it now:
    *random templar runs out onto the Lime war zone and starts whacking everything in sight .... nothing happens*
    "WTF! Wai am I hitting 1xs? Blunt doesn't work any more! Grrrrr!" *dies to a scout*
    "Waaaa! Why can't my templar even kill Vargs anymore?"
    "Screw this! I QUIT. Ima go play Tera!"

multiply that by 80% of the players here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    lol blunt mastery disabled? are you kidding me? they are thingking of capping DD because the temps are all crying in their cornflakes. the rage that will ensue if they disabled blunt would indeed be epic. specially since 80% of the folks here have a templar.

I can see it now:
    *random templar runs out onto the Lime war zone and starts whacking everything in sight .... nothing happens*
    "WTF! Wai am I hitting 1xs? Blunt doesn't work any more! Grrrrr!" *dies to a scout*

Well we have Noirs, Vit Dks and Str Dhans so I don't think everyone will actually quit :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well we have Noirs, Vit Dks and Str Dhans so I don't think everyone will actually quit :P
    The problem is, it will create another problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    The problem is, it will create another problem.
    The only prob it will actually create will be the Templar fan boys crying and screaming that they're gonna quit. Nothing new with the nerfing of Dekans FFs
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

I can see it now:

Why not LoL? O.o