+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    decency ? respect can be earned, you know, but not by b* like him and you :O
    You are kidding me right? I didnt comment on your post looking for respect from you and Im sure Hamu wouldn't want it either. So say what you want about me, him and anyone else and I couldn't care less. But YOU took it to a whole other lvl when you posted Hamus pic. A pic that not only includes himself, but his son. A CHILD. A child that is not yours and whose pic has NO place on an online gaming forum. Who the f@#k gives you the right to do that? You took something that wasn't yours and you didn't have permission to do so and you posted it here for all to see.

Any DECENT human being would have blacked out the whole pic, not just the eyes. But your not a decent human being and wont even grasp the point of what I'm trying to say here.

I've met some real douche bags in this game and some real low life scum, but you just sunk to the bottom of the barrel and for your own personal agenda.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The fact that there is Inflatable and pure melee isn't something that you can change(in my opinion)......Thats why I din't bring it up. Like 90% of the playerbase are players that play one of the classes I named above (since those are the only viable ones in PVP). Meaning if you change lets say all attack to ''inflated melee/ranged/magic'' loads of people will get seriously pissed off (because they worked hard and payed a ****load of cash to get that one Feather+18 which is now nerfed to infinity). This will probably result in an even bigger wave of people quitting which is not something I intend to have on my conscience. Althrough I do agree with you that for example templars get OP due to pure attack, I do not see the solution to this problem lie in the simple fact to change it. Inflated/Pure attack is so intertwined with the core of this game that I do not see a simple solution to this......
    What could have been done was to make the boss drops specialized. Back in 09-10, when it came to time and effort, a Wrath of Ancient Darkness would have been forgettable compared to an IPV 51, if it weren't for the 220 Attack. It gave the drop value, but created more problems. What some private servers have done is make it so that Ruler/Bezemut drop an item than can be used with an NPC to get a specific item. Ex. you kill Ruler, it drops X, when you talk to X you have a choice of exchanging it for one of 6 variants. One with +60 All, +30 Str, +60 all and +30 Psy, or Int, or Agi, or Dex, or Vit. i would definitely take the time and effort to get a ring with +60 all stats and +30 Int over a 51 IPV. You might say, well people can just reinforce rings to be better. Well... make the boss drops reinforceable as well! This might have been too complicated to add, but there's still another way it could have been added.:

The Ruler drops a blank ring, and there's a quest for each acc, each requiring a different ring. The second NPC asks you to trade a red ring for a Str Wrath, a green ring for an Agi Wrath, etc. You take the quest from the first NPC and exchange the blank ring to choose which color of ring you want. You take the quest from the first NPC, kill Ruler, get blank ring, then take it to the second NPC and choose what stats you want. This sounds like a lot, but all it involves is adding a drop for Ruler, 2 NPCs, 2 quests, and 7 items. It doesn't involve creating any new character models, item pictures, new maps, or anything. This could have easily been done... but out of ignorance and laziness, YNK added All Attack as a one-size-fits-all solution that ended up ****ing up everything.

It's too late for that idea now though. Boss drops and all this new stuff CAN have its Attack removed without killing the game, but there's so much of it. There's Walter
    s Medals, Costumes, Hats, Goggles, Earrings, and all sorts of Talismans that have it. YNK/Playwith simply will NOT put forth the little effort that's required to change and delete numbers.

Ur not wrong about the PW moneymilking that rohan has Always been doing and will Always do but honestly thats not something you can change (if you can change anything at all) its ingame related stuff and not their main economical strategy. The example you used was disrespectful and also pointless. You come off as a frust thats jaleous of the big guilds. It's like being mad at your neighbour for making alot of money while you can barerly afford your monthly needs, well suck it up thats life. There will Always be big guilds, one will replace another and so on. Maybe the system behind this is bad and the RMT is bad but its plain stupid to take one individual out and try to toast him on the forum(even tho it's for your points purpose). Also being mad over this whole thing is just silly because this is a principle you find back everywhere, not just in rohan.....
    Also you wrong again, Im not jelly of them and ur exemple just prooves u wrong as this simple statement :
    my neighbour, if he make money its by himself & eventually his wife for buy things for himself
    in this game big guild destroy the economy cause only one or a small group (the core of it) get the fruit of all the members works, wich is completelly retarded as they make $ of it and some of them get screwed paying all for only some get the rewards and attribute the victory to himself and trash talk to the others when they really just did nothing than push the pick button
    /Quit

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    #DivideAndConquer

You people are unbelievable :')
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You are kidding me right? I didnt comment on your post looking for respect from you and Im sure Hamu wouldn't want it either. So say what you want about me, him and anyone else and I couldn't care less. But YOU took it to a whole other lvl when you posted Hamus pic. A pic that not only includes himself, but his son. A CHILD. A child that is not yours and whose pic has NO place on an online gaming forum. Who the f@#k gives you the right to do that? You took something that wasn't yours and you didn't have permission to do so and you posted it here for all to see.

Any DECENT human being would have blacked out the whole pic, not just the eyes. But your not a decent human being and wont even grasp the point of what I'm trying to say here.

I've met some real douche bags in this game and some real low life scum, but you just sunk to the bottom of the barrel and for your own personal agenda.
    Like the trashes in your guild talking on our back on Facebook as Cherelle & Shaneen (who the heck is that one btw) ?
    K, come back when you get your statement based on real things, not with just mind game, cuz it wont work on me... No Ive no respect for him, neither for you, u just cant look further than your noise and is just stupid whore that whine without any basement, u should look at your own ass before put ur noise on others asses

Also learn that if he wanted that his child doesnt appear in a public game profile he should have not add it on a public services that all can access, so yea get your fact straight little pissing girl, counting hes the one that added us on Rc for critic our pics in Rohan and forums as he did months ago you and him are soooooo far to make a statement here
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 06-16-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    /Quit

@bloodybladez3
    We already know you hate pure atk but i think its easier to fix this rather than changing drops and adding npc quests and items. Like I've posted some times already copy paste Rumirs Arendal Mastery to Temps Blunt Mastery Change the Psy% to Int% and the Pure Magic to Pure Melee output on the formula, transfer the Int to Accuracy value and completely eradicate the Int multiplier from BM. You just nerfed Temps to compete with everyone else. Now just look at all the skills Templars have that can be boosted back on how they where in the past example (Reflect to 45sec). Check damage output of Vit DKs, Str Dhans, Noir and calculate how much of a nerf they need on their skills.
    Done you just fixed 90% of the game. GJ

All Stat and All Atk benefit everyone like Agi Dhans get a little pure melee, Wizards get a little pure Magic, Dex Guards get a little pure melee and so on. But Templars get 2x and after all the items and scrolls it becomes 10x. That's where the main problem is.

@The other guys fighting
    Dude we are in the internet you know its like fighting with a wall o.o
    Still keep it up I'm enjoying this
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-16-2015 at 12:49 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Also you wrong again, Im not jelly of them and ur exemple just prooves u wrong as this simple statement :
    my neighbour, if he make money its by himself & eventually his wife for buy things for himself
    in this game big guild destroy the economy cause only one or a small group (the core of it) get the fruit of all the members works, wich is completelly retarded as they make $ of it and some of them get screwed paying all for only some get the rewards and attribute the victory to himself and trash talk to the others when they really just did nothing than push the pick button
    Find a big guild(scapegoat) ----> blame the scapegoat -------> feel releaved (doesn't solve anything tho but guess you can't do more than that)

You are just jumping conclusions and your english is seriously terrible so it's hard to follow up. You're just a frustrated kid. I'm not going to repeat myself again (I've stated the things I wanted to say, in my previous posts). You have fun going around in this little vicious circle of yours in which you get nowhere, in which you give no usable solutions and in which you violated the privacy of another person.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

@rbnxd can be done easily :
    blunt = transfered magic into melee minus base melee

meant by that if you have 7k melee no blunt and 30k melee after that change u will get 23k melee

with that it doesnt ignore melee on stuff (so no need change gear, drops, etc) and it solve the snowball effect isnt it ?
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @bloodybladez3
    We already know you hate pure atk but i think its easier to fix this rather than changing drops and adding npc quests and items. Like I've posted some times already copy paste Rumirs Arendal Mastery to Temps Blunt Mastery Change the Psy% to Int% and the Pure Magic to Pure Melee output on the formula, transfer the Int to Accuracy value and completely eradicate the Int multiplier from BM. You just nerfed Temps to compete with everyone else. Now just look at all the skills Templars have that can be boosted back on how they where in the past example (Reflect to 45sec). Check damage output of Vit DKs, Str Dhans, Noir and calculate how much of a nerf they need on their skills.
    Done you just fixed 90% of the game. GJ

All Stat and All Atk benefit everyone like Agi Dhans get a little pure melee, Wizards get a little pure Magic, Dex Guards get a little pure melee and so on. But Templars get 2x and after all the items and scrolls it becomes 10x. That's where the main problem is.

@The other guys fighting
    Dude we are in the internet you know its like fighting with a wall o.o
    Still keep it up I'm enjoying this
    The fix you suggest seems pretty reaseonable and it won't result in a huge player quitting spree +1

@ the fighting, I rather enjoy it to bash on people if they talk bullsh1t so that makes 2 of us that enjoy it xD. An yea I know its utterly pointless because most people that post/or say stuff like that are ignorant and mostly dumb as well so they'll not change one single bit but still, its funny to speculate :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Find a big guild(scapegoat) ----> blame the scapegoat -------> feel releaved (doesn't solve anything tho but guess you can't do more than that)

You are just jumping conclusions and your english is seriously terrible so it's hard to follow up. You're just a frustrated kid. I'm not going to repeat myself again (I've stated the things I wanted to say, in my previous posts). You have fun going around in this little vicious circle of yours in which you get nowhere, in which you give no usable solutions and in which you violated the privacy of another person.
    oh yea ? and the way you defend them means ur one of them and do same things as them ?
    so plz your not arrogant or sarcastic, youre just an hypocrit : )))))

+ pretty sure your Caede...
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 06-16-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    /Quit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast