+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    So much SALT in this thread! It really is disappointing to have a player base this upset and this disheartened. Several of the people in this thread I've helped or spoken with directly, and you spoke TO me very differently then you speak ABOUT me.

If you don't think I'm making a change, then why did you send me a ticket asking me VERY nicely to come back to the game?
    If you don't think I care, why would you write me SEVERAL multiple page long reports which I then read and reply back to you on?
    If you don't think I listen, why would I take polls asking my players what they want?
    The list could go on and on..

These kind of posts do nothing but generate negativity. People will read the title, read the SALTY SALT of the players, and then chime in negatively, completely oblivious to the situation or things involved. Speaking of me or my team of GM's character when very few of you have taken the time to actually have a conversation with me/them makes you come off as extremely ignorant, which again saddens me. Do you think I went and lowered the rates? What benefit do I get out of upset players? If you guys want change, to improve the game in the future to the way you would like, COMMUNICATING with me will do you worlds better then COMPLAINING about me. I'm still going to keep doing my thing regardless, but at least with one of those situations we'll be able to work together to make the game better instead of separately.

See you in game!
    Din't say anything about you as a GM, I said that in GENERAL GM'S lowered the rates WITHOUT TELLING US so we feel screwed over. It might be negative but it's the cold truth and weather you like it or not but you're not the one losing your rp's because those rates were changed. I understand that it might look negative to you but if you'd know how many times some players here were screwed by a random GM you'd understand why it's all so negative.....Coz ur not the first gm that promises a change......and so far....it never happened....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Hello Every One,
    In respond to the rate that happens all the time. Is there any way GM can bring it out in the open? Having a indication what exact rate is by showing at the SP window, that would solve a lot of agony and suspicion from the players. After all, in the past, things like that did happen.
    Thank You Very Much

Quote Originally Posted by Ramono View Post
    Hello Every One,
    In respond to the rate that happens all the time. Is there any way GM can bring it out in the open? Having a indication what exact rate is by showing at the SP window, that would solve a lot of agony and suspicion from the players. After all, in the past, things like that did happen.
    Thank You Very Much
    Rohan rates are just not that simple. If Karazy hasn't deleted it I have provided some detailed information in these forums about how the reinforcement base rates works. For every level you attempt to reinforce there is a specific chance factor 0 being absolutely NO chance of success and 1,000,000 being 100% success. Each rate you attempt has a different number, sometimes a little lower, sometimes a LOT lower and one actually higher the one 2 levels lower than you are trying. You see that in play when you go from +5 to +6. Going to +7 after than is better chances than going from +_4 to +5.

You see? Rates are just not that simple to publish. When you see stuff like "Forge rates 80%, Exp Rate 50x, etc" in private servers, those guys are pulling those numbers out of their back orifice. Trust me, speaking as a private server developer those guys have no clue what their real rates are because Rohan rates are not that simple to set.

Finally, these guys here have not advertised their rates in 7 years. They are not about to start anytime soon so don't hold your breath. You'll die waiting..
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-15-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

@Karazy1337
    Sorry for all the negativity but we haven't seen any changes that are being promised so far and with the bad reputation GMs had in the past the community has it hard to believe anything any new GM comes promising. I do want to believe but its not that easy. With how hard this game is and how much pay to win is there is no fun in wasting thousands of $$$ and time for bad rates and broken PvP. If the issues posted on those polls you opened are issued and resolved as they should you'll surely have the player base backing you up. Lowering rates will just piss us all off big time and player base will surely die off. Any news on changes being made are highly accepted no need to hide anything you know.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

When will you all realize that people like Atzigan and Karazy can't actually DO anything? Their job is to fill you up with enough hope so that you stay until the next money-grab (Walter's, boost event, Upg sale, etc.) You try your luck at it and splurge 100$, ending up with nothing to show for it. You and others lose hope and rage, threatening to quit, then just as you're about to, YNK/Playwith fill you up with more false hope. YNK/PW create another money grab disguised as something positive but when you put more time, effort, and money in, you end up with nothing, AGAIN. You lose morale and just as you're about to quit, they fill you up with false hope, AGAIN... It's an endless cycle now.

Atzigan and Karazy may have good hearts, but at the end of the day, they are just puppets who can't really do much. I'm not blaming you, Karazy, but it is what it is. Everybody wants to taste the truth, but nobody wants to swallow and accept it. This game is going to repeat this cycle until it dies, players, you know what the truth tastes like! Now swallow it and quit!... or stop complaining about it as if it will help.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 06-15-2015 at 05:57 PM.

This is like many other F2P games. ESPECIALLY Granado Espada - and their rates for upgrading and roulettes are WORSE. Not to mention bad roulette rewards.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Here's an idea:

In order to fix the game - we would, once again, need a new server. Yep, scratch and all that.
    The issue with that is, there have been so many new servers with this idea in mind, that nobody is going to join it. Considering how low the current player base is, the investments done in the current servers ..and the amount of people that usually quit after a serversplit/merge.

Delete hero skills all the way back to level 99.
    Think.

Remove all the OP crap from IM.
    Think.

Remove crafting.
    Think.

Fix current broken skills from 0 to 99.
    Think.

Balance classes from 0 to 99. Consider group PvP over 1 vs 1's.
    You cannot balance 1 vs 1, one class will always be better against another - but lose vs his kryptonite. That's OK.
    That's NORMAL.
    Think.

Reintroduce crafting.
    Allow all classes to be still balanced. Do not forget classes. Do not add items that have -all stats, etc.-
    Agi Dhans are not supposed to have tons of HP, nor defense.
    Neither do non-vit mages (physical defense that is).. etc. Let each class be its niche - or you can as well remove classes alltogether and let everyone play a Templar.

Reintroduce IM. Obviously, as a company, this should be n°1.
    Sell cosmetics, exp boosts, costumes (tons of them).. good looking mounts, dye's, stuff that helps crafting, etc..
    OK OK - you can also still sell preservation stones -.-'

Reintroduce REWORKED hero skills.
    Don't copycat a skill from one class and paste it on another, like what has been done now. Templars and defenders aoe'ing better than aoe'ing classes.. that's just a tad silly.
    Make sure that every build withing a class gets the benefit from hero skills.. not just one, because that earns you the most money in IM.

Add dungeons, nice bosses - rethink about what they drop.. no all stat stuff.
    I remember the days people actually did TSB for the costume because it was cool..

Why all the "thinking", you think? Well, obviously that has been skipped over the previous couple times new servers has been introduced along with new "skill balances".

There's only one word left to say on this matter:

Utopia.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-16-2015 at 03:01 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Please, do not post pictures of others on these forums.
    Have the decency to at least censor them. Ref. Atzigan rule anno 2013.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    its public profil from RaidCall, no rl name, and we cant see eyes properly, not illegal...
    that picture is from RaidCall. you can't see it unless you have RaidCall installed, agreed to their terms of service/privacy policy and joined a membership where that person is. we have not done any of that so it is not to be displayed here.

please remove it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Kinda sad to take out someone personally and I also doubt that gms would even ever considder this as legit proof because it's too easy to fake lol. The only thing that can be used as proof is from their own database and not from Skype or Facebook or whatever because you can easily create an accout, put those details in there and take an ss......I'd rather see you get banned for this bullsh*t than whoever you tried to get banned
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast