+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy GM Pls What Happend Seal On Problem/eror

Sir what's wrong with this "Could No COnect To server, Pls Try again ltr" this massage always comes up when going to enter the ID and password, I check my connection safe laen games can be run, whether the seal is happening disturbance / error
    Thx

Have you tried running a games similar to Seal Online? Also try to turn off your firewall and anti virus as it might be the problem then run the game as an administrator. Hope this can help you..

I've tried to turn off the antivirus and the firewall, but still can not, what should I do a reinstall?

I don't know if it's the same issue but I had a problem logging in a while ago. But that was caused by the GameGuard so I deleted the contents of the GameGuard folder, launched the game, then boom! I got back in again. Why not give it a try?

problems that I face when entering id and password and then want to get into this game is written as "" Could No To conect server, Pls Try again Ltr), whether the connection I have problems? tp another game no good mass-ping me, is this the same as your case sir. ... please guide, previously there was no trouble but yesterday I encountered this problem: D