+ Reply to Thread

The economy is horrible for new players

So, i just started a new character and looking at the prices everything is fu**d up. SES from 40 to 100 million, option stones from 5mil to 30mil. Even the worst unique weapon at level 40 has a 5mil price. And what are these level 100+ weapons dlvled to level 1? If something has a little better than average stat you guys sell it for 100x price.
    This frightens me away from the game and i'm sure this is how other new players feels too. And we didn't even talked about the P2W system yet...
    Last edited by LaLee; 06-10-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Welcome to the R.O.H.A.N : Blood Feud official game.

It is not a place for those who are casual players or those who are shallow of pocket.
    Obsessive dedication to spending large amounts of real money for no tangible gain whatsoever is the top requirement for playing here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

GMs merged PH rohan that had insane amounts of crones inflating the in game economy forgetting that new players started without crones. So that is pretty much what has happened. Oh and Consignment shop is not being used, did i mention that?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Join ISEN server, its for new players ^^ jainus server is broke

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    So, i just started a new character and looking at the prices everything is fu**d up. SES from 40 to 100 million, option stones from 5mil to 30mil. Even the worst unique weapon at level 40 has a 5mil price. And what are these level 100+ weapons dlvled to level 1? If something has a little better than average stat you guys sell it for 100x price.
    This frightens me away from the game and i'm sure this is how other new players feels too. And we didn't even talked about the P2W system yet...
    Well you could play Rohan Card game to double your money. It is easy to gain more crones by playing the card game.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    Well you could play Rohan Card game to double your money. It is easy to gain more crones by playing the card game.
    And there are events made for old and new players.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Also take note that the deleveled 100+ weapons was made before during the blessing events. (as far as I remember)
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    i remember this game, i gained 500 million! Hahaha.