+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It is pretty sad when I have to explain things. Let me break it down for you.

(A) Bane and Wingnut are 100% dd guard and def depending on which I log and put the equips on (couldn't be bothered honestly).
    (B) You could not kill either of them with a temp unless you either log a dhan/dekan/noir or get pals to do it for you.
    (C) When faced having to kill someone with 100% DD, what do you do? Will you log another char that can, or do you call some pals over to do your fighting for you?

It's not just a simple an event, that is simply me (not a GM) sitting on a hill while you whack at me.

And I am by far not the only 100% dd player in this game. So your statement "Why would I create another just to win an event" falls quite short when there are many other situations in this game when you would need to kill someone with 100% dd.

Does that clarify things for you?
    I would of put da feathers nd upg dagger on dhan or just log ma dk
    useless chars though , you wont kill me cause ur a guard or def and i wont kill u cause ur 100 dd.
    And ye there are lots of 100dd chars , But not bothering me lol .
    And 100dd chars are wayy far from an event running by gms that should be fair for every1.

And i will stop arguing with you guys , Because i've already got what i wanted.