+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    Dont belive then rofl , who cares.
    Yeah who cares. There's Tick damage and skills that ignore DD all over the game, templars aren't the only chars so make another char like everyone else gz
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

temps have tick damage too. just they are so fixated on moar and MOAR MELEE! to develop those other skills.

maybe they cant outright kill a 100% dd with it, but they CAN provide support to others to bring 100% down. remember that support thing temp players? thats when you work with others to kill something you can't kill yourself. temps are so used to being one-man-armies that they forgot that valuable tactic called teamwork.

remember when the hero skill were introduced and the temps howled over the uber ffs/dffs/wff damage of dekans insisting for nerfs? well this here is the same sh*t just a different pile.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-08-2015 at 03:36 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah who cares. There's Tick damage and skills that ignore DD all over the game, templars aren't the only chars so make another char like everyone else gz
    Again , Why would i make a char especially for this event?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    temps have tick damage too. just they are so fixated on moar and MOAR MELEE! to develop those other skills.

maybe they cant outright kill a 100% dd with it, but they CAN provide support to others to bring 100% down. remember that support thing temp players? thats when you work with others to kill something you can't kill yourself. temps are so used to being one-man-armies that they forgot that valuable tactic called teamwork.

remember when the hero skill were introduced and the temps howled over the uber ffs/dffs/wff damage of dekans insisting for nerfs? well this here is the same sh*t just a different pile.
    Tick that does 2k~3k every few sec , And why would i provide support ? My point is to win this event .

because I would log Bane or Wingnut, razz you with it and you can't do dick about it unless you get a pal to take me out for you

like I said, a temp has all kinds of other skills you could use to support. anyway you want to win the event, don't use a temp. simple.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

because I would log Bane or Wingnut, razz you with it and you can't do dick about it unless you get a pal to take me out for you

like I said, a temp has all kinds of other skills you could use to support. anyway you want to win the event, don't use a temp. simple.
    See, simple as this :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

so if i use my dhan ? wtf will i get from it? i want prizes on my main char not some alt.
    And i didnt understand the first sentence u wrote BananaBandit .

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    And i didnt understand the first sentence u wrote BananaBandit .
    Yeah, I guess you wouldn't

Yeah, I guess you wouldn't
    I just didnt understand how exacly it has any mention to what I/Any1 have said in here?

It is pretty sad when I have to explain things. Let me break it down for you.

(A) Bane and Wingnut are 100% dd guard and def depending on which I log and put the equips on (couldn't be bothered honestly).
    (B) You could not kill either of them with a temp unless you either log a dhan/dekan/noir or get pals to do it for you.
    (C) When faced having to kill someone with 100% DD, what do you do? Will you log another char that can, or do you call some pals over to do your fighting for you?

It's not just a simple an event, that is simply me (not a GM) sitting on a hill while you whack at me.

And I am by far not the only 100% dd player in this game. So your statement "Why would I create another just to win an event" falls quite short when there are many other situations in this game when you would need to kill someone with 100% dd.

Does that clarify things for you?