+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    That Noir Dffs LMAO!!!
    How about 99%DD?

That's why templars don't need any attention so sit on a corner and cry for playing templar.
    Tick * my bad kiddo , Well anyway if u not gonna give ur real opinion bout this and just show ur mad bout temps ur welcome to gtfo.

Some peopel just dont understand how stupid it is!!
    Lemee try to explain the situation.
    Gms are doing a event , Which should be for EVERY1 , But in that case only few peopel can participate !
    Whats the point?
    Can u tell me if it make sense that only few peopel are able to do somethin in that event?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    WTF. The idea of making the character too strong is to let him be alive for some minutes of taking all the damage that everyone is trying to give out from the event character. Common sense, if you are in a large crowd and they all wanted to take you down. Dont you think that you should be strong so that you can live atleast longer and trying to fight it out? HAHAHA
    WELL the diffrences between dmg are really TOO MUCH , Noirs can do 100k~200k , Dks 100k~200k , Temps 0 , Dhan 0+invenom 3~10k i guess , Guards and rangers same 0+ some little dmg , SO WHO has the best chance to kill that GM?

then stop crying and make a noir, dekan or dhan. jeez.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

QQ moar! If you can't kill it with your templar then follow the instructions given above my post ^ I see nothing wrong about the event. I actually see some templars were able to kill God Hephasto.

Again , How templars can kill 100dd .. are u a newbie or somethin?
    lmao why would i make a char especially for this event xD
    Anyway this issue is already getting fixed by gms .

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    Anyway this issue is already getting fixed by gms .
    really? where did you read that?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I've wrote them a ticket .

and they told you that everything will be fixed in a ticket response without posting an announcement here? I find that difficult to believe sir.

just so you know answers like "we will investigate it" and "we will look into it" or "leave it with us" does not mean they will fix it.

Dont belive then rofl , who cares.