+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I didnt say to take off the dd from GM just make it 70~90 for that temps can participate too!

and i have sended a ticket bout this issue , it really should be fixed .

Commoner
    But if they make it 70-90 temps too OP then...no fair for anyone else, templar gonna win every time.

DKs do 100k+ dffs , Noirs do 100k+ dffs , if it will have like 90% dd , Temps will do like 10% of their dmg , whill dks and noirs still do their full dmg , Ye not fair but temps op thats why it will only get 10% of their dmg.

Noir is OP than templar now. Who said templar is OP atm? Look at Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    DKs do 100k+ dffs , Noirs do 100k+ dffs , if it will have like 90% dd , Temps will do like 10% of their dmg , whill dks and noirs still do their full dmg , Ye not fair but temps op thats why it will only get 10% of their dmg.

That Noir Dffs LMAO!!!
    How about 99%DD?

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Noir is OP than templar now. Who said templar is OP atm? Look at Noir.
    That's why templars don't need any attention so sit on a corner and cry for playing templar.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Temps need a nerf!! ;p

WTF. The idea of making the character too strong is to let him be alive for some minutes of taking all the damage that everyone is trying to give out from the event character. Common sense, if you are in a large crowd and they all wanted to take you down. Dont you think that you should be strong so that you can live atleast longer and trying to fight it out? HAHAHA
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

In my opinion; There are players that play the class templar, so why discriminate them by doing such thing?
    100% DD => equal to Templars are not able to participate in the event.
    As a templar i feel insulted and discriminated.

hahaha. sux to be a templar in irohan now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

well next time Hephesto will wear a 100% FUTILE so only a suicide can kill him LOL