+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    he didnt have 15 people giving him grace and **** he was alone it was 1v1 and i two shot him.
    then he actually got weaker since Jin, and we congratulate you Shawn on your achievement then and you had all those people who gave you favor and grace. Nevertheless i congratulate you of "2" hit him (when it was obviously 4). Vid or it didn't happen . Oh btw PPL still want their stuff back you scammed from them XD guess what i saw ur fb profile, you look like you cant even afford a toothbrush, making selfies in a crappy toilet (dun take it personally im a lil drunk). But you don't seem the person to be able to afford anything aside from french fries every now and then at McDonalds

P.S. Chawizzawd lemme guess you are a man of few words . Just type some pvp in youtube which is our server, and you willbe surprised to see how every vid is e2n raping B00BS when there are actual 1st rate players playing.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

E2n Made boobs retire?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

damm Maha > cher ..... i can't believe it!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    he didnt have 15 people giving him grace and **** he was alone it was 1v1 and i two shot him.
    Shawn pic/vid or it didn't happened, this guys aren't gonna believe you either way. -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

vid, pic's won't cut it.