+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Cool

woah forum pvp XD
    Btw Shawn u hit 30k Dff lool in the system saids stop making more ur dff more higher xD

Quote Originally Posted by Collectrium View Post
    woah forum pvp XD
    Btw Shawn u hit 30k Dff lool in the system saids stop making more ur dff more higher xD
    nah 30k and it was FFS, it was without alm/grace/favor.

But somehow everyone says that e2n cries, but i rarely see any posts of them posting stuff on B00Bs demises, except for bossfights and mass pvp vids. So technically ones that brag and call ppl names are B00BS. No wonder you are good shawn when i was logging in, there were almost every day open kiosks with ppl saying give my stuff back. acording to that you should be able to afford some op **** with all the scamming. (According to that, so please spare me with "you know nothing John snow" - hypothesis)
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

My popcorn is not enough for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    mass pvp vids
    This is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    This is relative.
    relative how exactly? haven't seen any of the B00BS vids so far, just a screen. Point is - vids show how people pvp, and what happens if maha/defi/knight is serious, not the same as in posting a screen stating u 2 shot someone, if there is another dk in pt, with part of his hp down, just about enough down to figure that 2 skills were the ones that took that hp. Im completely neutral, don't get me wrong, but this is just crap and sad part is that everyone knows this, but no-one wants to admit it. We all know KnightDreams has more hp than shawney can drop by nuking him with 2 skills.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Banned
    relative how exactly? haven't seen any of the B00BS vids so far, just a screen. Point is - vids show how people pvp, and what happens if maha/defi/knight is serious, not the same as in posting a screen stating u 2 shot someone, if there is another dk in pt, with part of his hp down, just about enough down to figure that 2 skills were the ones that took that hp. Im completely neutral, don't get me wrong, but this is just crap and sad part is that everyone knows this, but no-one wants to admit it. We all know KnightDreams has more hp than shawney can drop by nuking him with 2 skills.

no actually he doesnt lol my dffs was over 120k

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    no actually he doesnt lol my dffs was over 120k
    Last time on jin he had abt krabens hp which is close to 270k tho

your definition of "mass"

Banned
    Last time on jin he had abt krabens hp which is close to 270k tho
    he didnt have 15 people giving him grace and **** he was alone it was 1v1 and i two shot him.