+ Reply to Thread

Keyboard Problem <-------

When trying to log in, the keyboard won't respond to the game. I can't type my username nor password. I used an on-screen keyboard to log into the game and make a character on the new server, but then was unable to type nor use the WASD to walk. I used to play Rohan beforehand, so i'm not sure if it's the new server?

This is strange. I have never heard of this problem before. It might be a good idea to send a ticket to the GM's.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Banned
    What keyboard do you have?

its prolly that funny alt tab bug where it may happen that the game acts like you constantly keep the alt key pushed.
    which leads to most keys doing nothing and the chatshortcuts working up, dont hit c or x if that happens mens.

just hit the alt key again should fix the problem.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

I tried the whole alt thing but it still doesn't work. I have a gateway keyboard, so that might just be it. >.>

nvm didnt read the first part.
    check your drivers and yeah maybe just switch keyboards.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Went out to buy a new one and nope, that didn't work either. >.<

Banned
    This is a fairly common question on this forum, if memory serves me correctly. My friends also often play games and they sometimes have some kind of problem with the keyboard. I work in a service center and fix various computers and keyboards as well. So I can tell you that there is a good chance that this problem is caused by mechanical damage to your keyboard. Can it be that you spilled something on it? Better as for me to protect myself and buy a keyboard cover silicone, so this does not happen again. I also advise to take your keyboard for repair or even buy a new one. Good luck to you!