+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Rumir build/gear guide?

Hello mates,

I've looked all over the internet to find a guide for Rumir build, but I couldn't find any . Here I am now asking for your help! What is the best weapon/accessories for Rumir? I was thinking it might be Psyche staff, since most of the skills are Psyche/Mana based, but some people told me Magic Attack is the better option. As for the rings, I am planning to go for Upg Artisan V (I/P/V + MA).

Thank you very much for your valuable comment in advance <3

Trinities are kind of new you know so they are still fresh and there are no build guides on the web. Just add as much psy on your gear as possible with bonus magic atk and int for additional damage but you're kind of support so vit/HP is a must to. Upgrd Staff or Magic Club are nice but the Axe(Made for Trinity) adds more Damage Drop that will make you more tanky. As of Skills as I've read max all Rumirs skills and from the Mar Tree i could say all except Darkness Calling(Crappy Aoe one next to Pentagram of Light) that skill doesn't do much. If you still have questions ask rumirs in game they can give you a better idea on how to skill her. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I was planning to Transmute old Epic Staff, but from what you're saying it'd be better if i use new Glacial Upgrade. Thank you ^^,

Well in my opinion, staff is not worth to use UNLESS you're a farming rumir (PVE) not a PvP type one.
    I'd be honest with you, if you ever want to pvp with a rumir, you're not ever going to have time to kill people. Most of the time, you're focused on your party with non-stop healing and buffing that crit buff.
    Rumir is basically a priest, you're a support. Their attack speed is mad SLOW so I doubt you could ever kill anyone but mages.

I suggest that if you want to be tanky as fk, use axe.
    My rumir atm has axe with 8x DD and I'm lvl 105 and pvping lol . I'm pure psy to increase my Magical Attack (which is what rumir's heal is based on). Don't be too stupid and go full vit lol.
    For rings I use feathers +18 but like you said, upgraded rings with magical attack and psy on it is worth.

However, if you decide to just PvE, then I guess upgraded staff is good. Mana% is op for that skill called "Mana Bombing", more mana = more OP.
    I believe it has a lot of magical attack on it too.

It's up to you but I still highly suggest axe
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Well.. I am not the kind of person that love PVE so much, I am doing it because I have to xD. I am more a PvP type person. After consideration I am not planning to waste any upgrade weapon anymore, this char will be a "waste time" char unfortunately my budget is Limited these days. The main thing I need is Psyche, Magic Attk, and DD ? Mana is just a boost for 1 skill?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalMe View Post
    Well.. I am not the kind of person that love PVE so much, I am doing it because I have to xD. I am more a PvP type person. After consideration I am not planning to waste any upgrade weapon anymore, this char will be a "waste time" char unfortunately my budget is Limited these days. The main thing I need is Psyche, Magic Attk, and DD ? Mana is just a boost for 1 skill?
    Psyche: Yes, Arrendal Mastery skill gives magic attack boost depending how much psy you have.
    Magic Attack: Yes, this is where your heal is based on.
    DD: YES, because like I said, you'd be a support. You'd have to be really tanky to save your party. Your heals are much much much more stronger than priest's heal.
    You'd have OP skills like Growth Acceleration as well (which boosts up your party's damage and attack speed), crit buff, anti-stun skills and etc.

Unfortunately, yes that mana thing is only beneficial for one skill, Mana Bombing. Lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Psyche: Yes, Arrendal Mastery skill gives magic attack boost depending how much psy you have.
    Magic Attack: Yes, this is where your heal is based on.
    DD: YES, because like I said, you'd be a support. You'd have to be really tanky to save your party. Your heals are much much much more stronger than priest's heal.
    You'd have OP skills like Growth Acceleration as well (which boosts up your party's damage and attack speed), crit buff, anti-stun skills and etc.

Unfortunately, yes that mana thing is only beneficial for one skill, Mana Bombing. Lol.
    Now all I have to do is find a Magic attk staff with alot of Psy, and DD xP.

Thanks for the advice m8 ^__^

Thanks to this post. I'm also planning to make a Rumir. This will help a lot!

Your build is right on.Thanks for the post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalMe View Post
    I was planning to Transmute old Epic Staff, but from what you're saying it'd be better if i use new Glacial Upgrade. Thank you ^^,
    Just be aware that when you transmute a premium weapon like an epic or any kind of upgrade, you will no longer be able to trade or sell that weapon. It becomes part of the Trinity's Arrendal permanently and cannot be extracted back out. Also the next time you transmute a better weapon, the previous epic/upgrade's enhancements are wiped. It is kind of like having an upgrade 2.0 weapon but when you equip an upgrade 3, the previous upgrade disappears into the bit bucket. It is a one-way trip to the trashcan with no going back.

Not only that but you will be forced to use transmute preservation stones if you do not want to risk losing it on transmute failure. My own observations were that you get a 100% of not losing the weapon your are using to transmute, but the transmute success drops to 95% fail.

I has provided suggestions to PlayWith for removing this problem, but to date I have yet to hear any response from them one way or another.

If you still feel this is the right thing for you, then I wish you luck.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-11-2015 at 12:27 PM.