+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

If it wasnt for cher boobs and e2n would have allied to fight the mexicans/pinoys 100% truth :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If it wasnt for cher boobs and e2n would have allied to fight the mexicans/pinoys 100% truth :P
    not all Latin people or "spanish" people are mexicans, same to the pinoys, not all asian guys are pinoys -__-, learn some geography, education is free.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    not all Latin people or "spanish" people are mexicans, same to the pinoys, not all asian guys are pinoys -__-, learn some geography, education is free.
    shutupfool! when using rohan forums you must communicate in an animalistic tongue that these e2nawalsandycutscorpions will understand. The only geography they know is fine egyptian sand.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    shutupfool! when using rohan forums you must communicate in an animalistic tongue that these e2nawalsandycutscorpions will understand. The only geography they know is fine egyptian sand.
    I can understand the way u wanna communicate to Arabs, but why u get off to their level? being racist..... btw now I undertsand why so much but muchhhh people on forum hate u and humiliating u in other threads. Better to be a fool than a "shemale". Have a good day Mr. and never get off to Arabs level.

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    1man guild is best gilled
    Yes it is xD

I can understand the way u wanna communicate to Arabs, but why u get off to their level? being racist..... btw now I undertsand why so much but muchhhh people on forum hate u and humiliating u in other threads. Better to be a fool than a "shemale". Have a good day Mr. and never get off to Arabs level.
    I really don't know why you keep falling for his troll posts seems you like him >>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yes it is xD

I really don't know why you keep falling for his troll posts seems you like him >>
    cuz he/she like to troll people at expense of others, in this case about mexicans and pinoys -__- ( racism in 2015 is unbelievable), maybe u cant understand that being a bori raised in where? lalaland?

cuz he/she like to troll people at expense of others, in this case about mexicans and pinoys -__- ( racism in 2015 is unbelievable), maybe u cant understand that being a bori raised in where? lalaland?
    and you call others racist? As if you are really any less of a bigot. Hi Kettle I would like to introduce you to the Pot.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-25-2015 at 06:36 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.