+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNuVN View Post
    It's his drops his stuffs he can do whatever he want with them, and KnightDreams already shared alot of stuffs with guildies.. helped alot of people you know nothing
    When you consider he got that stuff with his guild providing support PvP fighting off BOOBs and PvE support helping kill the bossed those dropped from, I am more inclined to believe that they belong to the guild rather than him. But hey, if that is the way E2N treats its guild members and their guildies put up with it -- more power to 'em.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    The opposite is the true buddy , Knight only says he help ppl / geared half of his guild/etc , But thats not true he just take the drops to himself nd sells it ,
    What does the zerg he has gets from it ? mmm nothing , You know nothing urself.

And as a fact , Lots of peopel quitted his g/ally cause hes greedy and wont share drops with ppl who need it.
    I know ahmed and I got 2 upg bezes and 2 upg feathers from e2n(2 of them from ahmed) also some flames amulets and pieces of silva, but no menz e2n ALWAYS sell drops on em lel.

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    The opposite is the true buddy , Knight only says he help ppl / geared half of his guild/etc , But thats not true he just take the drops to himself nd sells it ,
    What does the zerg he has gets from it ? mmm nothing , You know nothing urself.

And as a fact , Lots of peopel quitted his g/ally cause hes greedy and wont share drops with ppl who need it.
    Sounds so mad tho, Lots of people quitted his g/ally? who did? It's only DarkAngelz that retarded.. hes a dog
    Whoever you are, you're retarded. Also its HIS DROPS he can sell them do whatever he want with his items
    Last edited by LongNuVN; 06-08-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    When you consider he got that stuff with his guild providing support PvP fighting off BOOBs and PvE support helping kill the bossed those dropped from, I am more inclined to believe that they belong to the guild rather than him. But hey, if that is the way E2N treats its guild members and their guildies put up with it -- more power to 'em.
    He bought those stuffs from EM for cheap, AGAIN you just know nothing

this pic for haters

i won't talk about what i give to my guild members , u can find out by ur self how most of the server want to join E2N
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

wtf E2N gave me alot of boss drop be jelly like heart of zeigest amulet which cost 100 rps. u know nothing bitches <33 i love e2N they da best

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    this pic for haters

i won't talk about what i give to my guild members , u can find out by ur self how most of the server want to join E2N
    Upgrade Beze (bought for 5k and resell make profit this can believe)

But...
    - Regular Beze bought for 1111 this price is transfer from another account to another account to sell (Why don't ask guildies maybe someone need it?, but okay understood you need RPs) xD
    - Piece of Silva pretty sure someone in your guild still need it to use (But okay understood you won't transfer to guildies, you let guildies who need it go buy it because you need RPs) xD
    - Flame Diamond pretty sure many in your guild need it to use, some want to use on main char and some want to use on alt. (But ok understood, you choose to sell it for RPs won't give to guildies) xD
    - Amulet of Silva yes understood is useless (buy why don't ask guildies? pretty sure someone need to use on alt or lowbie)

Greedy is Greedy

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    this pic for haters

What I have to ask you is this:
    If you have so many of them, why do you need to BUY them from EM? Isn't that a little ... dumb?
    How many people in your guild? Don't you think most of those members would like use stuff like that? Why is it all sitting in YOUR inventory rather than the Guild treasury where guild members can get it when they need it?

Or are your guild members not good enough to have them, hmm?

just sayin'
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Upgrade Beze (bought for 5k and resell make profit this can believe)

But...
    - Regular Beze bought for 1111 this price is transfer from another account to another account to sell (Why don't ask guildies maybe someone need it?, but okay understood you need RPs) xD
    - Piece of Silva pretty sure someone in your guild still need it to use (But okay understood you won't transfer to guildies, you let guildies who need it go buy it because you need RPs) xD
    - Flame Diamond pretty sure many in your guild need it to use, some want to use on main char and some want to use on alt. (But ok understood, you choose to sell it for RPs won't give to guildies) xD
    - Amulet of Silva yes understood is useless (buy why don't ask guildies? pretty sure someone need to use on alt or lowbie)

Greedy is Greedy
    none of my guild need those stuff
    and yea i'm Greedy more hate please
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP