+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post
    2- Gosu + Doutzen + DarkAngels Left E2N and FG because they wanted to win all LMS events and get all the rewards for them selves ,but E2N didn't accept this because they let people who deserve win it
    Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla

KnightDreams : maha leave area on noir so ur rumir win

E2N's member can't get drop and can't get winner prize from LMS too
    Who always take win and get winner's prize is leader and leader's alt only

PS. Special thanks to E2N's member for shared this screenshot

** Update **

Just check EM today and see it
    KnightDreams the greedy killed many Kasa got a lots of Flame Diamond but he won't give to guildies
    He keep it for himself for make upgrade boss drop and sell to EM

Used guildies supported to be zerg and keep all boss drop, made profit by selling boss drop get RPs for himself

Here the proof )

E2N is a ****ing loser guild. They ask you to help. But never help in return. As you can see they sell the stuff. And that guy dies on zeightgeist with +15/18 gear. He is noob.
    Before that i was walking around 1 year without a piece of silva 10stat. Asked 10times if someone ever could kill silva for that item. It never happend. So i bought 1 from someone i didnt even know. Who gave me a great price for it at that time. So i will just say FU jim(alucard) fu MAHA-catfish - Fu koce bald steriod idiot. knightdreams dies on zeihtgeist with uber gear. worthless! All that time these people where a good laugh. Would not install again.

Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post
    whoever on sunnyangel is strellan and is not trolling, he only lost his mind e2n made him rage quit Rohan .

now he doesn't like tera and he doesn't know what to do with his " life " anymore.

the only thing he can do now is rage in this forum and insult people, for some reason he is mad at the sand.

oh.. and scorpions .
    I hope tuffy that you quit playing. If not i hope that your not playing on e2n side. If you are then i lost mad respect. legit 51/50
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzf_WWAzbpM
    Last edited by God4Hand; 07-10-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    ** Update **

Just check EM today and see it
    KnightDreams the greedy killed many Kasa got a lots of Flame Diamond but he won't give to guildies
    He keep it for himself for make upgrade boss drop and sell to EM

Used guildies supported to be zerg and keep all boss drop, made profit by selling boss drop get RPs for himself

Here the proof )

i decided not to give boss drops to random dogs since poopies send there dogs to E2N to get boss drops then they back to Pooopies like Karnel did , and i don't have to explain my self , stop being mad at me
    Boos drops going to people who deserve only

that FD i'm selling it was +12 and i tried to +18 it during the fake bleesing event but i couldn't so i'm selling it now since i don't need it .

Cherish selling boss drops

why don't he give to his guildes ?

no comment
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 07-10-2015 at 11:30 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Karazy!!!!!!!!!!! this is a Toxic thread why dont close it or delete this thread???????????? 17 pages of toxic discuss, or you only delete threads were players complain about PWI?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Karazy!!!!!!!!!!! this is a Toxic thread why dont close it or delete this thread???????????? 17 pages of toxic discuss, or you only delete threads were players complain about PWI?
    EXACTLY lol but as soon as someone says something about PWI it will get deleted the second its posted. For the people in E2N I would suggest finding a new guild because this thread is more than enough proof about that leader.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    EXACTLY lol but as soon as someone says something about PWI it will get deleted the second its posted. For the people in E2N I would suggest finding a new guild because this thread is more than enough proof about that leader.
    u hit in the nail

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i decided not to give boss drops to random dogs since poopies send there dogs to E2N to get boss drops then they back to Pooopies like Karnel did , and i don't have to explain my self , stop being mad at me
    Boos drops going to people who deserve only

that FD i'm selling it was +12 and i tried to +18 it during the fake bleesing event but i couldn't so i'm selling it now since i don't need it .

Cherish selling boss drops

why don't he give to his guildes ?

no comment
    Guess again hunnie.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Guess again hunnie.

they always talk BS, they are melodramatic people well.... sandy scorpions everywhere!!!!!!!!