+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by auriaks View Post
    hmm isnt that strange that in so many years e2n geared less then 10 chars LOL after winning Jin for few years ? it just proofs how greedy this guild is The funny thing is Nawal and Knightdreams always say no drop in guild chat even if they got drop
    Weird ha?

@Souljar
    Well if they are soo pro why would they want more guild mates on their guild? Like they can take that Zerg by themselves LMAO!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ppl actually leaving e2n because nawal has scorpions along with sand in her vagina :P
    Nothing stops an adventurous man.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by auriaks View Post
    hmm isnt that strange that in so many years e2n geared less then 10 chars LOL after winning Jin for few years ? it just proofs how greedy this guild is The funny thing is Nawal and Knightdreams always say no drop in guild chat even if they got drop
    this is not proofs for anything i was E2N and i quit the game and i just back and gearing char again all drops that i got from E2N sold when i quit same with E2n members they sold there stuff to move to Isen but isen died fast and they have to regear again now
    and its not hard to know if boss dropped or not u r just haters i smell hate allover this Thread
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Weird ha?

@Souljar
    Well if they are soo pro why would they want more guild mates on their guild? Like they can take that Zerg by themselves LMAO!!!
    E2N dosen't random invite people they add people who ask for guild only , don't hate and make up ur mind before u talk i guess E2N hurt ur feelings so bad
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post
    2- Gosu + Doutzen + DarkAngels Left E2N and FG because they wanted to win all LMS events and get all the rewards for them selves ,but E2N didn't accept this because they let people who deserve win it

E2N have 180 members 90 % of them still grinding and gearing there chars only geared people dmg dealers [ KnightDreams / [Envi + Rahela ] same person / Patient ] supports [ Nawal / Zero / ArbianHero / MomoDeff / Moon ]
    those E2N members who pvping and always LI out number them

E2N fighting Zerg like always
    Doutzen here and wow e2n has never changed since ever lol. Me and James quit not because of LMS, it is because of how you guys rage and become greedy asses. We already talked about who will win prior LMS. It was FULL of FG in coliseum before anyone else. When Anona and KnightDreams died 1 shot to Gosu, that's when the fight happened. Anona called James names and KnightDreams called me a b*tch cuz he is ignorant and he thought I was playing Gosu, LMFAO. Then Anona raged cuz he wanted HP scrolls so he called us retards just because he died.

If e2n ever learned how to make their people shut up, this sht wouldn't happen at first. Ironically, e2n is full of religious Arabs from Middle East and yet they're the ones who trash talked A LOT.
    (I don't even know if trash talking is part of their "haram" lmao.)

Anyways another thing I want to point out, you said you guys don't zerg? LOL what do you think of FalseGods? You didn't include them on your list.... Does that conclude that you think your ally is basically useless? Gyuki, BananaGurl, ErzaKnightWalker, Roxanne, Kerry, CaptainBritain, TwinkerBell.. and sad thing is you didn't even mention Anona, the guy who trash talks 24/7 in game lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Doutzen here and wow e2n has never changed since ever lol. Me and James quit not because of LMS, it is because of how you guys rage and become greedy asses. We already talked about who will win prior LMS. It was FULL of FG in coliseum before anyone else. When Anona and KnightDreams died 1 shot to Gosu, that's when the fight happened. Anona called James names and KnightDreams called me a b*tch cuz he is ignorant and he thought I was playing Gosu, LMFAO. Then Anona raged cuz he wanted HP scrolls so he called us retards just because he died.

If e2n ever learned how to make their people shut up, this sht wouldn't happen at first. Ironically, e2n is full of religious Arabs from Middle East and yet they're the ones who trash talked A LOT.
    (I don't even know if trash talking is part of their "haram" lmao.)

Anyways another thing I want to point out, you said you guys don't zerg? LOL what do you think of FalseGods? You didn't include them on your list.... Does that conclude that you think your ally is basically useless? Gyuki, BananaGurl, ErzaKnightWalker, Roxanne, Kerry, CaptainBritain, TwinkerBell.. and sad thing is you didn't even mention Anona, the guy who trash talks 24/7 in game lol.
    Oh boy here we go again

"she wish she is fat" (Nawal) e2n2k15 ROFL
    nice one m8 i wish i was fat top kek :^)

doutzen and gosu+darkangelz got enough money to buy scrolls and 7s so why would they cry about lms?
    http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandicti...q6yzcwubok.png

"it's raining snow" "its gay to shave" - snowdreams 2k15 420blazegod

u all so foking ez i rpk ya so hard i get free crones on tsb

fok y all haters soon you'll se FLUBBERGOD rpk u all kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, and comeon stop talking **** that im the reason everyone join e2n, you all were and allways will be e2dogs that's just in your nature to licking hairyarabs ^
    Last edited by Syndiicate; 06-21-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast