+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I hope all of them just break up and pvps get less one sided
    Ohh and its a first that TSB is by chance? LMFFAO!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    Lol isn't you Guys playing togather to beat B00BS wonder why sam insulting mahar right now xd
    we dnt playing to gaather, after merge, james \ ysa wanted to join poops. poops didnt add them" they kosed haters" too , no1 wanted to add them in e2n. cuz we know these kids are gona act this way. FG accept them, e2n could be on poops side but we didnt want to kill the server , now they r trying to be all against us, but we r still wining to thier zerg. we dnt rage quit the game and kill the server like haters\ poopies xd

Keeps saying Zerg when your losing pvp to 1 pt lel

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    we dnt playing to gaather, after merge, james \ ysa wanted to join poops. poops didnt add them" they kosed haters" too , no1 wanted to add them in e2n. cuz we know these kids are gona act this way. FG accept them, e2n could be on poops side but we didnt want to kill the server , now they r trying to be all against us, but we r still wining to thier zerg. we dnt rage quit the game and kill the server like haters\ poopies xd
    xd Edit what you saying
    you mean e2n couldn't won any **** so they came to us and trying get haters to help e2n to win vs boobs xd
    so after they helped you won the wars you become insulting them xd
    also Haters were making the fun in game by killing both guilds
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    xd Edit what you saying
    you mean e2n couldn't won any **** so they came to us and trying get haters to help e2n to win vs boobs xd
    so after they helped you won the wars you become insulting them xd
    also Haters were making the fun in game by killing both guilds
    Let me Edidt what u said
    U mean u scam your guild members and they decide to join e2n and u didn't like it so then you hack into someone acc from ur old
    Member coz u didn't like the idea they join e2n.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    Wait hold on too much lies going on. Holy fking sht this dumb Arabian maid is so raging with her lies LMFAO. Where the fuk did you get the idea that we waned to join BOOBS but they refused it?
    Let me get this straight, wasn't it Pat who spoke to Rich aka TickeMyPickle to be allies and control the server? And it was Rich who refused to do it because you guys zerged already. That's why you guys were play friends after the merge LMFAO. Funny how BOOBS were playing around with you guys like a moron at merge.

Another thing, please don't be so big headed that you think we wanted to be with e2n badly lmfao, it was Pat who cried to us in raidcall before and you maggots even made raidcall for us so you could speak with us. It was also Hailey and Kim who spoke to me and James begging us to merge with e2n.

Now stfu my little Arabian b*tch. Go ask Allah if he could forgive your lies once again.

Edit: what did you say again? E2n doesn't want me in guild? Oh I just remember myself being invited to join e2n guild and that sums up how much you guys wanted me lol.
    Last edited by Samtony; 06-23-2015 at 02:01 AM.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Hi im HanTu and sorry if my English is not good :P
    First i have question :P u always say evry single bosses u got yourself or bought them then who the hell pick them ? and how u kill boss yourself when always is fght for ruller and no1 can kill boss alone... u need support from guild ;/ im in guild from long time and rly in main pt always are the same :P
    Second its not like i want something i got arleady 1 beze 3 years ago and dont wont anythink else... cuz later no1 will tell me i got something and i dont want to fight or i sell drop. For me my +12 feathers are enought ;P
    and for 3rd idk why players who are not in guild care so much who take all bosses.... i gave up long time ago and now i dont care so u should do the same especialy when u are not in guild

U NEED SOMETHING ? DO IT YOURSELF !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Wait hold on too much lies going on. Holy fking sht this dumb Arabian maid is so raging with her lies LMFAO. Where the fuk did you get the idea that we waned to join BOOBS but they refused it?
    Let me get this straight, wasn't it Pat who spoke to Rich aka TickeMyPickle to be allies and control the server? And it was Rich who refused to do it because you guys zerged already. That's why you guys were play friends after the merge LMFAO. Funny how BOOBS were playing around with you guys like a moron at merge.

Another thing, please don't be so big headed that you think we wanted to be with e2n badly lmfao, it was Pat who cried to us in raidcall before and you maggots even made raidcall for us so you could speak with us. It was also Hailey and Kim who spoke to me and James begging us to merge with e2n.

Now stfu my little Arabian b*tch. Go ask Allah if he could forgive your lies once again.

Edit: what did you say again? E2n doesn't want me in guild? Oh I just remember myself being invited to join e2n guild and that sums up how much you guys wanted me lol.
    lol, I remember after merge when Pat told guild " hey boobs having fun with us thats why killing but in a week we gonna ally them" tic toc tic toc, and yes I remember before merge e2n was talking with Rich cuz E2n wanna control the server after merge thats why they wanna ally them "to control the server" if today they have the server again is cuz too many boobs quit game. Anyhow.... E2N love the melodrama , let me sit and eat my Popcorn lol
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Collectrium View Post
    Let me Edidt what u said
    U mean u scam your guild members and they decide to join e2n and u didn't like it so then you hack into someone acc from ur old
    Member coz u didn't like the idea they join e2n.
    Oh Yea !
    you mean i quited and i just killed the fun in game xd ?!
    no more pvp kids ????
    and you say they join into e2n cos i scam them why e2n say now they didn\t even accept them and that why they going to boobs
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Want to sell popcorns pm xddddddx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast