+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    PA where I can just solo hunt and win
    lol' d

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    still working on my tera pserver
    tera emulators out there are pretty primitive. a lot of work to do to get them up to aion emulator standards (both of which is way beyond rohan pserver standards)

not sure where u got your info, but e2n didn't make anybody ragequit Rohan at all. e2n just ain't6 that big of a factor anymore.
    strellan's leaving here was that he/she got sick and tired with the way shoddy way PW runs their game - same as I and a lot of others did. plain and simple.

these days the only reason strellan bothers with these forums anymore is for the same reason I do. to troll the gullible people that feel this game is worth playing anymore.
    I remember in a thread he/she quit cuz Atzigan plus +18 feathers to some arab.... idk just saying
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    I remember in a thread he/she quit cuz Atzigan plus +18 feathers to some sandy****scorpions*.... idk just saying
    I fix for you and that was the last strike for me. Playwith proved to me that they cant be trusted to be fair and thus I bailed out.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I fix for you and that was the last strike for me. Playwith proved to me that they cant be trusted to be fair and thus I bailed out.
    lol ur last strike? can I mention the Verybanned cough cough excused me Verenbaen corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    lol ur last strike? can I mention the Verybanned cough cough excused me Verenbaen corruption?
    isnt that the same situation? he was around for the restorations IIRC.

And plus verenbaen made up for it by being good for the community, lots of events (CV flashbacks of making him lose the gbuffs and solo carrying CV good times good times)

its a shame sineida never cared enough about rohan to learn how to participate in the events but I carried her ass anyways.

And nobody can forget this guy

Damn CV on event server was awesome the little time it lasted -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yes !!! nobody can forget "TheVerenSlayer" i'm also remember because.....
    The guy made character name "TheVerenSlayer" bark none-stop in CV area since CV start countdown until CV end

CellyJelly aka cele can confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Yes !!! nobody can forget "TheVerenSlayer" i'm also remember because.....
    The guy made character name "TheVerenSlayer" bark none-stop in CV area since CV start countdown until CV end

CellyJelly aka cele can confirm this

But I won because I was smart enough to fill my treasury with 55% attack stones. And the picture was actually intended to show atzigan playing a beserker with a polearm but sure u can come at me hoe ez game

[QUOTE=sunnyangel;314323]isnt that the same situation? he was around for the restorations IIRC.

And plus verenbaen made up for it by being good for the community, lots of events (CV flashbacks of making him lose the gbuffs and solo carrying CV good times good times)

its a shame sineida never cared enough about rohan to learn how to participate in the events but I carried her ass anyways.

this was may 13/2014.... what a coincidence next day that guild was banned... miracle miracle lol, and the "sandy scorpions" were happy, one of the reason game is dead/ corruption everywhere "justsaying"

Well.. a priest doesnt need drops right?
    Idk why you guys keep looking for drops
    No $? that's why u guys sell it? o.O

anyway.. that's my collection
    there are some in my treasurer.. after ashkeena i'm gonna post it ;D

please, play more than argue on forum :P
    Kisses! ;*

Semper Fi!
    Scop[[]]