+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    dont be mad that I can tell from your smell which sandy **** you came from you sandy****scorpion geography is just a bunch of made up lines that dont matter at the end of the day im a human and you are a sandy****scorpion or maybe a sandy****beetle depends which you prefer.
    lol Ohh well I cant tell how u smell, sitting all day 24/7 behind a screen (fetid smell) , anyhow Im not a sandy scorpion ( the scorpion I like is Mortal Kombat) or a sandy beettle ( I prefer beetlejuice lol) Im from a Carribean Island so learn geography, education is free and stop getting advantage of other people threads.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

dont be mad that I can tell from your smell which sandy **** you came from you sandy****scorpion geography is just a bunch of made up lines that dont matter at the end of the day im a human and you are a sandy****scorpion or maybe a sandy****beetle depends which you prefer.
    Dude just go back to stormfront. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    lol Ohh well I cant tell how u smell, sitting all day 24/7 behind a screen (fetid smell) , anyhow Im not a sandy scorpion ( the scorpion I like is Mortal Kombat) or a sandy beettle ( I prefer beetlejuice lol) Im from a Carribean Island so learn geography, education is free and stop getting advantage of other people threads.
    you are from wait for it......... a place with LOTS OF SAND! the correlation works! sandy****scorpion/beetle

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

you are from wait for it......... a place with LOTS OF SAND! the correlation works! sandy****scorpion/beetle
    hahahah and I wish to see some scorpions here but no, no scorpions here, u wanna be a troll? hahaha keep sitting 24/7 and learn more about geography MR. or lady anyhow, my reply works!!!! now I undertsand why no one here like u and is all hate, anyhow nite nite education is free.

much as I hate to do this since whoever is on that sunnyangel account appears to be having a hoot trolling you, you might want to stop now neuropsych.

you are not talking to who you think you are talking to. strellan has not been around here for quite some time now.

she's walked away from rohan and is off playing tera.

in short she doesn't care about you, e2n or anything else here anymore.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-26-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

haha old man yeah im still playing tera not that its any better than rohan besides not being pay2win.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    much as I hate to do this since whoever is on that sunnyangel account appears to be having a hoot trolling you, you might want to stop now neuropsych.

you are not talking to who you think you are talking to. strellan has not been around here for quite some time now.

thanks god she or he doesnt care about me or e2n or anything else here anymore....... whos the one replying my post? whos the one mentioned Cherish or the e2**** and poops ally? , anyhow she/he can keep "trolling" lol

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

whoever on sunnyangel is strellan and is not trolling, he only lost his mind e2n made him rage quit Rohan .

now he doesn't like tera and he doesn't know what to do with his " life " anymore.

the only thing he can do now is rage in this forum and insult people, for some reason he is mad at the sand.

oh.. and scorpions .
    Tuffy - 115 Temp - Sup

haha old man yeah im still playing tera not that its any better than rohan besides not being pay2win.
    still working on my tera pserver
    tera emulators out there are pretty primitive. a lot of work to do to get them up to aion emulator standards (both of which is way beyond rohan pserver standards)

Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post
    whoever on sunnyangel is strellan and is not trolling, he only lost his mind e2n made him rage quit Rohan .

now he doesn't like tera and he doesn't know what to do with his " life " anymore.
    the only thing he can do now is rage in this forum and insult people, for some reason he is mad at the sand.
    oh.. and scorpions .
    not sure where u got your info, but e2n didn't make anybody ragequit Rohan at all. e2n just ain't6 that big of a factor anymore.
    strellan's leaving here was that he/she got sick and tired with the way shoddy way PW runs their game - same as I and a lot of others did. plain and simple.

these days the only reason strellan bothers with these forums anymore is for the same reason I do. to troll the gullible people that feel this game is worth playing anymore.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-26-2015 at 06:58 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Souljar View Post

oh.. and scorpions .
    TERA is actually not that bad I just dont enjoy battlegrounds where I have to rely on the rest of my team to be smaht compared to PA where I can just solo hunt and win. Aside from that I mean **** permanent costumes quality pvp no pay2win gear progression and balanced gear whats not to love?