+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    not all Latin people or "spanish" people are mexicans, same to the pinoys, not all asian guys are pinoys -__-, learn some geography, education is free.
    shutupfool! when using rohan forums you must communicate in an animalistic tongue that these e2nawalsandycutscorpions will understand. The only geography they know is fine egyptian sand.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Love the open racism here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    shutupfool! when using rohan forums you must communicate in an animalistic tongue that these e2nawalsandycutscorpions will understand. The only geography they know is fine egyptian sand.
    I can understand the way u wanna communicate to Arabs, but why u get off to their level? being racist..... btw now I undertsand why so much but muchhhh people on forum hate u and humiliating u in other threads. Better to be a fool than a "shemale". Have a good day Mr. and never get off to Arabs level.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    1man guild is best gilled
    Yes it is xD

I can understand the way u wanna communicate to Arabs, but why u get off to their level? being racist..... btw now I undertsand why so much but muchhhh people on forum hate u and humiliating u in other threads. Better to be a fool than a "shemale". Have a good day Mr. and never get off to Arabs level.
    I really don't know why you keep falling for his troll posts seems you like him >>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yes it is xD

I really don't know why you keep falling for his troll posts seems you like him >>
    cuz he/she like to troll people at expense of others, in this case about mexicans and pinoys -__- ( racism in 2015 is unbelievable), maybe u cant understand that being a bori raised in where? lalaland?

cuz he/she like to troll people at expense of others, in this case about mexicans and pinoys -__- ( racism in 2015 is unbelievable), maybe u cant understand that being a bori raised in where? lalaland?
    and you call others racist? As if you are really any less of a bigot. Hi Kettle I would like to introduce you to the Pot.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-25-2015 at 06:36 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    and you call others racist? As if you are really any less of a bigot. Hi Kettle I would like to introduce you to the Pot.
    in what part im being a racist? lol

Your bigotry is shown by you relating "Arabs" as "sinking to their level". How is anyone of middle eastern decent at a 'lower level' than you or anyone else? What makes you any better? Racism pure and simple.

Your bigotry is also shown by your use of the term 'shemale' as a derogatory term used by yourself in a manner to insult someone. There is nothing wrong with being LBGT but you are posting here as though there is. That sir is bigotry - your prejudicial assertions there somehow is something wrong with being transgender or that Arabic people are 'less' than anyone else without having a clue who they are. What makes you think you are better than someone who is transgender or Arabic?

I don't agree with what sunnyangel is saying either because he/she is being highly prejudicial. I personally leave it alone and let the staff deal with it. But YOU but calling him/her out for it while showing that same prejudicial attitudes does not make you any better than him/her.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-25-2015 at 09:04 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

#teamMaha!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Boobs should be supported.
    Its funny to see Rich get pwned into submission LoL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired