+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Doutzen here and wow e2n has never changed since ever lol. Me and James quit not because of LMS, it is because of how you guys rage and become greedy asses. We already talked about who will win prior LMS. It was FULL of FG in coliseum before anyone else. When Anona and KnightDreams died 1 shot to Gosu, that's when the fight happened. Anona called James names and KnightDreams called me a b*tch cuz he is ignorant and he thought I was playing Gosu, LMFAO. Then Anona raged cuz he wanted HP scrolls so he called us retards just because he died.

If e2n ever learned how to make their people shut up, this sht wouldn't happen at first. Ironically, e2n is full of religious Arabs from Middle East and yet they're the ones who trash talked A LOT.
    (I don't even know if trash talking is part of their "haram" lmao.)

Anyways another thing I want to point out, you said you guys don't zerg? LOL what do you think of FalseGods? You didn't include them on your list.... Does that conclude that you think your ally is basically useless? Gyuki, BananaGurl, ErzaKnightWalker, Roxanne, Kerry, CaptainBritain, TwinkerBell.. and sad thing is you didn't even mention Anona, the guy who trash talks 24/7 in game lol.
    no way lol you are unbelievable, almost every single LSM all i see in ally chat is you spaming ( pls let me win. i wanna win ) and we let you , james, other "alts" of yous also win

the few times we help other members to win because they need it, you and james and steve without saying anything jump and kill the person whos supose to win and the rest,

when the rest of E2N dnt touch any of you cuz they respect whos turn to win.

steve, the most greedy retarded in this game, and i really doubt it was james cuz hes the less retarded in all of haters guild.
    and damn ysa, you are such a liar you made up a different story

here is what happened, LSM event starts, and as usual, you spam let me win. i wanna win. we said we r letting anona win this time
    then you decide by ur own to let browser win , and even aimed him and killed him when the event started, dafuk!?, then aimed anona because she was suposed to win. and Koce was on hide all the time

right after he killed you , you quited guild and emoed. whos greedy whos cheater and liar? damn you guys are unbelievable. im so happy you are out

@ the guy who spam random stuff saying " many" people left e2n. dude only 3 greedy people left, with them and without them E2N are perfect and always won vs zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Weird ha?

@Souljar
    Well if they are soo pro why would they want more guild mates on their guild? Like they can take that Zerg by themselves LMAO!!!
    i really wish tht was true.

but unfortunately E2N zerg isnt like how it was back in 2008 when 140 online members actualy show up for pvps

now E2N zerg is only 1 and half , 2 main partys. versus. poops only 4+ pts, not counting blackdevils , kraben, those mininos haters. etc

but its fine, we love it. always won against zerg

Zerg is the ultimate result of not understanding how to play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    no way lol you are unbelievable, almost every single LSM all i see in ally chat is you spaming ( pls let me win. i wanna win ) and we let you , james, other "alts" of yous also win

the few times we help other members to win because they need it, you and james and steve without saying anything jump and kill the person whos supose to win and the rest,

steve, the most greedy retarded in this game, and i really doubt it was james cuz hes the less retarded in all of haters guild.

here is what happened, LSM event starts, and as usual, you spam let me win. i wanna win. we said we r letting anona win this time
    then you decide by ur own to let browser win , and even aimed him and killed him when the event started, dafuk!?, then aimed anona because she was suposed to win. and Koce was on hide all the time

right after he killed you , you quited guild and emoed. whos greedy whos cheater and liar? damn you guys are unbelievable. im so happy you are out

@ the guy who spam random stuff saying " many" people left e2n. dude only 3 greedy people left, with them and without them E2N are perfect and always won vs zerg.
    im greedy new 1 all this hate on me and I dotn hardly log the game when I log jamez char 4 lms I win 4 him don't ask 4 scrolls I win coz u all suck lms isn't all gang on 4 people nd all die or leave coli its mass pvp don't hate coz u cnt play ur chars and it wasn't me the day jamez left guild wish it was tou
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post

B*tch you lost TSB with your zerg, and you even had 5 alt guilds LOL. Oh ya that's right how can a retarded guild full of brain dead people win that TSB? LOL
    Hey Maha and wow you replying on your alt account again lmfao. You're so fed up with your own lies that you're affected by it. Just like calling B00BS a zerg with only 1 party is what makes you a delusional LIAR.
    And what do you mean I ask to win EVERY single LMS? Dude I didn't even log lately and I only log for PvP's. Enlighten me with that "pls let me win, i wanna win", show me some SS you retard freak. I don't even have "alts" to join LMS cuz I don't got time for that, I ain't like you. I'm not as addicted as you are in Rohan.

And again, you can ask whole FG and ask Bowser about that event. We were ALL in Coliseum before you or any e2n. You fkers are the one who decides to win and not let FG decide about it, is that how LOW you think FG is? How sad because they're the left brainers at your side. It also makes me laugh how ignorant you are, you still think I was playing Gosu when it was actually James LOL, wanna come Raidcall and speak to him so he tells you straight who is on who? We all know you guys try to be calm with him because you want him back in your guild, LMFAO.

By the way Maha, careful with your fed up lies, Allah might not accept you to heaven and punish you cuz that's "Haram" ;OOOO
    Last edited by Samtony; 06-22-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by LongNuVN View Post
    It's his drops his stuffs he can do whatever he want with them, and KnightDreams already shared alot of stuffs with guildies.. helped alot of people you know nothing
    shared his stuff? really? I was in E2N and I never but Never read nothing about he shared his stuff, he just only sell and sell( hes an Arabian, they only sells stuff every time, no one can wait to receive something from him for free) .
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Doutzen here and wow e2n has never changed since ever lol. Me and James quit not because of LMS, it is because of how you guys rage and become greedy asses. We already talked about who will win prior LMS. It was FULL of FG in coliseum before anyone else. When Anona and KnightDreams died 1 shot to Gosu, that's when the fight happened. Anona called James names and KnightDreams called me a b*tch cuz he is ignorant and he thought I was playing Gosu, LMFAO. Then Anona raged cuz he wanted HP scrolls so he called us retards just because he died.

If e2n ever learned how to make their people shut up, this sht wouldn't happen at first. Ironically, e2n is full of religious Arabs from Middle East and yet they're the ones who trash talked A LOT.
    (I don't even know if trash talking is part of their "haram" lmao.)

Anyways another thing I want to point out, you said you guys don't zerg? LOL what do you think of FalseGods? You didn't include them on your list.... Does that conclude that you think your ally is basically useless? Gyuki, BananaGurl, ErzaKnightWalker, Roxanne, Kerry, CaptainBritain, TwinkerBell.. and sad thing is you didn't even mention Anona, the guy who trash talks 24/7 in game lol.
    true true and true, full of religious Arabs, they believe they are better than no one, btw... u forget to mention the man in the stephen hawking wheelchair
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Hey Maha and wow you replying on your alt account again lmfao. You're so fed up with your own lies that you're affected by it. Just like calling B00BS a zerg with only 1 party is what makes you a delusional LIAR.
    And what do you mean I ask to win EVERY single LMS? Dude I didn't even log lately and I only log for PvP's. Enlighten me with that "pls let me win, i wanna win", show me some SS you retard freak. I don't even have "alts" to join LMS cuz I don't got time for that, I ain't like you. I'm not as addicted as you are in Rohan.

And again, you can ask whole FG and ask Bowser about that event. We were ALL in Coliseum before you or any e2n. You fkers are the one who decides to win and not let FG decide about it, is that how LOW you think FG is? How sad because they're the left brainers at your side. It also makes me laugh how ignorant you are, you still think I was playing Gosu when it was actually James LOL, wanna come Raidcall and speak to him so he tells you straight who is on who? We all know you guys try to be calm with him because you want him back in your guild, LMFAO.

By the way Maha, careful with your fed up lies, Allah might not accept you to heaven and punish you cuz that's "Haram" ;OOOO
    I honestly couldnt read all tht rage i felt like a kid trying to explain something, yes i'm Maha if you read my old posts i said im maha im not hiding in other alts are you sick? and not just me uses it

i dnt have ss of you spaming every single LSM cuz i dnt take ss's ~ but i'm pretty sure any FG \ E2N and even ur friends in fg knows and said.

falsegod was in coli before e2n was there? really? i mean reallyy? GM teleport one by one are you dumb?!

banangirl roxana, and many other FG we give them turns with the win, what are u trying to say ? u wanted to take thier turns too?

i'm sorry what is this?, you and the post above talking too much about religion and Allah, you got suddenly personal issues with god now?

lemme edit about the TSB tht zerg won by luck. i loged 5min before TSB start, only knightdreams as temp was there, me , nawal and 3 more people, you had like 3 pts not counting the other alts.

tsb is based on luck and timing, thts how we won it against thier zerg for long, and if we wanna win it again we can easily log and do it.
    Last edited by Dragnir; 06-22-2015 at 02:55 PM.

oh lord oh lord QQ i just read this, thx for the laugh

better luck next time to break allys but they know ur dirty fail games. we give FG turns to win while u cheat and kill whoever supose to win cuz ur all tht greedy. and u get advantage of the chance tht nobody going to touch u\james\ steve . dnt be stupid we all know what u guys tried and trying to do.

Lol isn't you Guys playing togather to beat B00BS wonder why sam insulting mahar right now xd
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast